What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Doesn't that article confirm what HJ was saying? Purchased from Lion, owned by Kirin, a Japanese company.

No it confirms what I said previously. The raw milk production has been largely foreign owned for ages and that the latest purchase ratified by the FIRB was to a Chinese company from a different foreign company.

84 Baby

Referee
No it confirms what I said previously. The raw milk production has been largely foreign owned for ages and that the latest purchase ratified by the FIRB was to a Chinese company from a different foreign company.
FMD even when you an HJ say the same thing, you can’t agree

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Science is a tool not a guide to life. Why WOULDN'T you cherry pick the bits you need? There is nothing in science that tells us what our priorities should be.

Gronk

Staff member
Science is a tool not a guide to life. Why WOULDN'T you cherry pick the bits you need? There is nothing in science that tells us what our priorities should be.
Exactly. Like the time they said I had inoperable cancer last month. I said I f**king didn't and haha I'm still alive so there.

Gronk

Staff member
The Liberal Party Mardi Gras float last night went down a treat.

42 years ago the Mardi Gras started as a protest march. Did they really think that a float from the party who campaigned against SSM and still has homophobic representatives would be unchallenged?

Latest posts