What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I wasn't speaking to the circumstances, nor was I indicating guilt or innocence for either him or her.

Plainly speaking, in isolation, the behaviour in that video isn't normal. That fact doesn't change.

Doesn't mean he didn't have reason to react like that, doesn't mean he wasn't provoked - just the behaviour isn't normal.

And I feel sorry for him too, this would've been hell for him knowing he hadn't done what was alleged - and I'm glad to hear the charges have been dropped.

I think that's the point though, Tim. It's not something that can be taken in isolation. Reynolds was reacting to something, and she video'd it and displayed it, editing the entire situation to make it favourable to her position.

A comparable example is the whole MAF's thing, where that Poppy girl and her partner left, and the editing of the show misled people to believe her distress was related solely to her kids, when in fact, she suggests there was more to it.

You can't isolate one section of something and then emphasis it to the detriment of the whole situation. That's reductionistic.

bileduct

Coach
lol... Donna Bella Pruesker Del Busso Barcelona's lawyers are talking about possible legal action against Josh Reynolds and the media for all the nasty things that have been said about her!

They're shocked at how they've been treated... Shocked!

Canard

Immortal
lol... Donna Bella Pruesker Del Busso Barcelona's lawyers are talking about possible legal action against Josh Reynolds and the media for all the nasty things that have been said about her!

They're shocked at how they've been treated... Shocked!

I suspect their (the Lawyers)interest will wane once the money dries up.

Last Week

Bench
I only tagged the guy who said I didn't know what I was talking about when I said the cops would have little choice but to drop the charges, and those who liked it.

Lol, I forgot about you. But thanks for the refresher Timmah.

Which Facebook page did you get your law degree from?

Last Week

Bench
We might not ever know the reasons why they dropped the charges.

But I am pretty sure that an affidavit has to be signed in someone's legal name. If that's an issue in this case, identity could definitely be a reason. Obviously there are several more important reasons here.

Nope. Just a statement. That statement does need to have Jurat that states you've told the truth.

A persons name name is merely a particular.

Pretty much anyone who has studied law will understand what that means in its fullest. Not this Frog fool.

bileduct

Coach
Anyone know much about birth certificates?

Specifically, if you get your name changed legally are you able to get your birth certificate re-issued with the new name on it?

bileduct

Coach
But I am pretty sure that an affidavit has to be signed in someone's legal name. If that's an issue in this case, identity could definitely be a reason. Obviously there are several more important reasons here.
Arabella Del Busso may actually be her legal name. There's a partial image of her birth certificate floating around on twitter which shows the name Arabella Del Busso. The little research I have done leans towards you being able to get a re-issued birth certificate with your legally changed name on it.

That said, it was only the top portion of the birth certificate so there was no date of issue visible. She may have only had her name legally changed recently or it could even be a fake.

franklin2323

Immortal
Arabella Del Busso may actually be her legal name. There's a partial image of her birth certificate floating around on twitter which shows the name Arabella Del Busso. The little research I have done leans towards you being able to get a re-issued birth certificate with your legally changed name on it.

That said, it was only the top portion of the birth certificate so there was no date of issue visible. She may have only had her name legally changed recently or it could even be a fake.

Given everything else was fake it probably was too. The ID is a good point though all these names used surely hasn’t got multiple drivers licences in every name used. You would think confirmation of the ID would be hard

Valheru

Coach

Specifically, if you get your name changed legally are you able to get your birth certificate re-issued with the new name on it?

I changed mine and I can't remember for the life of me if the changed name is on the front or the birth name. Either way, there is a note on the back about the change of name that includes the name not on the front.

This may also be state specific.

Last Week

Bench
I changed mine and I can't remember for the life of me if the changed name is on the front or the birth name. Either way, there is a note on the back about the change of name that includes the name not on the front.

This may also be state specific.

With no confidence, I don't think it changes ever (unless there's an error) as it was factual for the day of birth. Change of name/marriage certificate regardless.

Valheru

Coach
With no confidence, I don't think it changes ever (unless there's an error) as it was factual for the day of birth. Change of name/marriage certificate regardless.

Yeah I'll have to have a look. Got me thinking now.

There is definitely reference to it on the reverse side though.

bileduct

Coach
Here's the partial birth certificate I saw on twitter. It's a New South Wales certificate.

ERrw3-SVVUAAYAJY.jpg

gUt

Coach

My mum changed her name and I saw her birth certificate extract with her new name on it. That's Qld tho and only an extract rather than the real thing so really I'm not sure and I don't know why I'm typing this.

Latest posts