What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Presidents Cup & Sydney Shield

MountainMan

Juniors
11 Asquith guys played in the NSW Cup trial yesterday and North Sydney have signed 19 players this year, so barring injuries, that means about 10 of those guys may be available for selection in RMC and SS each week, so another 21 players available for round 1.

From yesterday, I would say that Jerry Key, Will Solway, Eli Roberts and Mike Pearsall are the most likely, bearing in mind that Curtis Johnston only played yesterday because his SG Ball team had a bye and he will not be available until May.
Key,Solway,Nay,TJ,Manu,Vasek,Place,Johnston,Luke Hodge another probability,Pearsall and Roberts.
My opinion anyway.

rightleftin

Juniors
The 11 guys that played for Asquith against Wyong not playing yesterday, presumably because they were in the 12-12 draw between Norths and Newcastle were:

Maniah Rudolph, Epa Navale, Nick O'Meley, Shane Kiel, Jordon Remfrey, Zach Nicholls, Magnus Stromquist, Jacob Giles, Jesse Martin, Ben Gleeson, Ray Lesoa.

then add in say Josh Bergamin, Josh Daley, D'Rhys Miller, Jack Morris, Ben Thomas, John Tuivati from Norths, also Jackson Williams from Asquith and you have 18 players.

Yes I should have included Place as likely, and Nay played a significant number of games last year. Vasek only played a couple of games last year and I would think that Evans Tsoi might be higher on the list as backup hooker after Daley and Nay. Hodge has a bit of size but only played SS and Flegg to date, Johnston not available until May and who is TJ? - I assumed he was one of the 4 that were not good enough for Flegg.

If Manu is zero points he would be selected but what if he is 15 points? At 40 years old he is not as effective as in the past.

Plenty of options.

Pantherman72

Juniors
The 11 guys that played for Asquith against Wyong not playing yesterday, presumably because they were in the 12-12 draw between Norths and Newcastle were:

Maniah Rudolph, Epa Navale, Nick O'Meley, Shane Kiel, Jordon Remfrey, Zach Nicholls, Magnus Stromquist, Jacob Giles, Jesse Martin, Ben Gleeson, Ray Lesoa.

then add in say Josh Bergamin, Josh Daley, D'Rhys Miller, Jack Morris, Ben Thomas, John Tuivati from Norths, also Jackson Williams from Asquith and you have 18 players.

Yes I should have included Place as likely, and Nay played a significant number of games last year. Vasek only played a couple of games last year and I would think that Evans Tsoi might be higher on the list as backup hooker after Daley and Nay. Hodge has a bit of size but only played SS and Flegg to date, Johnston not available until May and who is TJ? - I assumed he was one of the 4 that were not good enough for Flegg.

If Manu is zero points he would be selected but what if he is 15 points? At 40 years old he is not as effective as in the past.

Plenty of options.

They also have Sione Hopoate, Riley Travers, Elia Faatui, Braeden Batiste, Jake Beetson and Debraska Rikiriki.

earl park riot

Juniors
Do you have the GB team sheet?
1. Keiran Wyld
2. Alvin Maungaati
3. Lachlan Stein
4. Nicholas Okladnikov
5. Latrell Robinson
6. Jordan Chong-Sun
7. Ben Jackson
8. Sione Afemui
9. Lachlan Scarpelli
10. Brandon Luamanu
11. Ethan Natoli
12. Jackson Stewart
13. Kem Seru
14. Troy Hanita-Paki
15. Ben Pointer
16. Zane Elsley
17. Pat Mafi
20. Daniel Arahu
22. Mason McCarthy
25, Joshua Natoli

MountainMan

Juniors
Is TJ Uele at Asquith? That’s the TJ I’m thinking of ,former St George Cup player.

Any results from today,SS,RMC,Cup

defunk

Juniors
Week

Mike has been living and working in Melbourne the last few years.

He is good mates with Asquith coach Pat Weisner. The two played together at the London Harlequins and Massey at Blacktown.

Mike should make his return this weekend.
He’s off to Narellan Jets now

Latest posts