What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Kilkenny

Coach
Different opinions don't upset me, neither do your personal attacks.

You deserve to be called out for the rubbish you have written about Rhys Wesser.

I can let slide your other ‘opinions’ bagging Maloney or whomever else you wish to bag at any given time but you over stepped the mark on this occasion. Not just overstepping the mark, just plain wrong and stupid.

I am attacking you personally, let’s make no mistake about that, because you chose to make a personal attack on one of the greatest players ever to wear our colours.

Dave's mate

Juniors
You deserve to be called out for the rubbish you have written about Rhys Wesser.

I can let slide your other ‘opinions’ bagging Maloney or whomever else you wish to bag at any given time but you over stepped the mark on this occasion. Not just overstepping the mark, just plain wrong and stupid.

I am attacking you personally, let’s make no mistake about that, because you chose to make a personal attack on one of the greatest players ever to wear our colours.
Ok champ

Kilkenny

Coach

I’ll make this concession to end this never ending argument. You are probably right about the hooker/dummy half debate. At the same time I was only ever promoting the argument our recruitment should have been to bring in a couple of decent outside backs something of which we are in short supply. On the evidence of the pre season Api is and most likely will be a significant upgrade in our dummy half stocks.

Let’s end the argument but never criticise Wesser again. He is and remains one of my all time favourite players.

OldPanther

Coach
This is better than watching my wife and daughter argue.

giphy.gif

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He is Rhyno's brother
Na, whilst you may disagree, it was sentences that made sense.

Rhyno's posts can all be summed up as...

If player plays for Parramatta they shyte gold, fart perfume and piss rainbows and are semi-gods, some just gods.

Every player who is not on Parra's books, is shyte, and teams who have players who came to Parra are dumb stupid clubs who suffer at the hands of newly appointed gods of Parra, in the latest interation, Waqa Blake is now automatically the best centre in the universe.

Tigers can assest to this with Moses and Matterson, now obviously automatic selections for the Milky Way XIII.

Any player who dare leaves Parra, automatically loses all ability and becomes one the worse players in the comp.

Old mate was just pessimistic.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Na, whilst you may disagree, it was sentences that made sense.

Rhyno's posts can all be summed up as...

If player plays for Parramatta they shyte gold, fart perfume and piss rainbows and are semi-gods, some just gods.

Every player who is not on Parra's books, is shyte, and teams who have players who came to Parra are dumb stupid clubs who suffer at the hands of newly appointed gods of Parra, in the latest interation, Waqa Blake is now automatically the best centre in the universe.

Tigers can assest to this with Moses and Matterson, now obviously automatic selections for the Milky Way XIII.

Any player who dare leaves Parra, automatically loses all ability and becomes one the worse players in the comp.

Old mate was just pessimistic.

I've had 'dealings' with him over the years. He's nothing more than a sack cloth and ashes type of person who likes to bag the club for the sake of it.

I think he believes he's a great truth teller and amusing.

When Penrith do well he goes into hiding.

He is a 'special type of loon'

Wesser one of the top fullbacks in the world in his prime. 03-04 special years. Lockyer and Minichello the two other outstanding candidates. Its obvious who was number one there, bias aside I'd have to place him after Minichello as well. Prior to his back injuries he was extremely difficult to handle.

He was still a very good fullback in 05-06. There was a great match up between him and Slater at Penrith Stadium, both of them were sublime that night. His death came when Elliott arrived at Penrith and tried to turn him into a ball player. Poor decision.

Best fullback I've seen at Penrith.

2005 was the only year when we beat Melbourne twice in one season!

The game against Melbourne at Penrith that year was something special. And one of the highlights was Wesser pulling off a spectacular tackle on Scott Hill (from memory), who looked absolutely certain to score.

He also pulled off two or three try saving tackles in the round 3 game against the Roosters in 2003, and scored a hatrick of tries in the same game.

I agree. Best fullback ever