What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus and NRL Games

mickeylane

Bench
I would b pretty certain that within the next few weeks the Corona virus outbreak will affect the NRL competition w large crowd gatherings being stopped for a few weeks (so no game attendance) and also the game itself being the worlds premier contact sport being halted .. seriously you would have to think all the drink bottles sharing and spitting and face rubbing that goes on in tackles would put the game on the highest alert as a threat of the virus spreading . I’m calling it NRL will be put on stop in the early rounds for a few weeks if not longer..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
All good Micky, just pile all the family into the Toyota Corona and drive on down to the ground..
Oh, don't forget the Corona's ............

280px-1981_Toyota_Corona_%28XT130%29_SE_sedan_%282016-01-04%29_01.jpg

+

5e32b2f924306a6f9b6edd52

=
imagev1314d774ea0aec66f646fedd18e93a64d-t8loynihx328z5hfxq2_t1880.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good hygiene is a great way to stop a rapid spread of the virus.

It’s a sad reflection on society that we need to be reminded to wash our hands and to cover our coughs & sneezes.

SnowDragon

Juniors
I would b pretty certain that within the next few weeks the Corona virus outbreak will affect the NRL competition w large crowd gatherings being stopped for a few weeks (so no game attendance) and also the game itself being the worlds premier contact sport being halted .. seriously you would have to think all the drink bottles sharing and spitting and face rubbing that goes on in tackles would put the game on the highest alert as a threat of the virus spreading . I’m calling it NRL will be put on stop in the early rounds for a few weeks if not longer..

We could do with a few weeks for player rehab :rofl:

RufusRex

Post Whore
the quicker i get it and build up immunity the better .. i am fit .. i am healthy .. i will have a sniffle for a few days .. complete over reaction

Brutalitops

Juniors
the quicker i get it and build up immunity the better .. i am fit .. i am healthy .. i will have a sniffle for a few days .. complete over reaction
A profoundly stupid and dangerous attitude to have towards the virus. And also selfish.

Have you considered the many many MANY people who have weaker immune systems than yourself. Or the people that you may inadvertently infect once you are a carrier? Italy did not cancel all sport until nothing.

Are the public overreacting when it comes to their toilet paper bullshit? Yes. The crisis is very real though

Bench
ABC just showed a clip of a soccer game and the stands were empty, that could happen here

RufusRex

Post Whore
The damage caused by panic and the press is more of a concern to me than the virus ...
Natural selection and evolution are powerful forces but not as powerful as the stupidity of the masses.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
A profoundly stupid and dangerous attitude to have towards the virus. And also selfish.

Have you considered the many many MANY people who have weaker immune systems than yourself. Or the people that you may inadvertently infect once you are a carrier? Italy did not cancel all sport until nothing.

Are the public overreacting when it comes to their toilet paper bullshit? Yes. The crisis is very real though

All l know is this lack of sh!t ticket is really chaffing my buttcheeks.

l can’t go back to two ply paper and l won’t!

jeffdragon

Bench
If there was a huge risk at the moment in sydney.they would play with no crowd.
It might happen
I have a relative has a immune system which is not strong,.
So I might not attend games this year.
Mind you I hate watching at home.

Latest posts