What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
On Fox channel 502 @ 12pm.
Could be on Kayo, I don't have that.
Kayo shows CH 502.

Kayo is just fox sports channels streamed and the navigation is different. I thought this was common knowledge. But fair enough, if you do not have why would you know.

The content is 100% the same. It is literally Fox sport package in stream format, and owned by Fox.

They knew people like me have zero interest in the 184 channel basic package, just want the sports, so they started selling just that and are glad they did.

You used to HAVE to buy the basic package of nuffie channels then could get sport. Eventually they realised lots will not do that, so they started selling just the sport for $25 pm.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Unless he is a late inclusion he must be going pretty shit not to crack that Bulldogs side.
Seriously behind Marshall - King & Holland.

Dean Pay does weird shit. Katoa could be starting backrower next week.
Holland is useless. A lousy defender and clearly not a hooker.

Fangs

Coach
Maybe we need to revisit that conversation about the name 'Panthers on the prowl'...

That may soon be necessary if these knuckleheads keep this up. The name itself is harmless but our reputation still gets battered even once these guys leave the club. Not a good look.

hindy111

Post Whore
Katoa looks to me a guy with a dangerous running game but doesnt have a great footy brain. And passing game is average.

Egan's looks like he is not developed yet but a smarter player who could organize a game.

Korisau looks like one of the best hookers in the game or certainly top 5.
Unsure the two gone will even be nrl players in 5yrs. Or what level they will reach.

OldPanther

Coach
Katoa looks to me a guy with a dangerous running game but doesnt have a great footy brain. And passing game is average.

Egan's looks like he is not developed yet but a smarter player who could organize a game.

Korisau looks like one of the best hookers in the game or certainly top 5.
Unsure the two gone will even be nrl players in 5yrs. Or what level they will reach.

As far as positional ranking goes Api is definitely up there just needs to be able to play 80.

Kilkenny

Coach
In will be interesting to see how long CHN will be suspended for. The other fellow Jayden Okunbor is going to have his contract torn up so I don’t see him back in the game any time soon, if ever.

OldPanther

Coach
In will be interesting to see how long CHN will be suspended for. The other fellow Jayden Okunbor is going to have his contract torn up so I don’t see him back in the game any time soon, if ever.

Looks like CHN met his girl at her work not school and only rule he broke was bringing her back to hotel which is against dogs code of conduct so shouldn't be too bad.

Latest posts