What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Dogs

84 Baby

Referee
Visited a school recently and later took 2 girls back to their hotel room. Both overage but no mention of them having sex with them (innocent until proved guilty). But still stood down, not sure what crime they have committed even if they did have sex?
Both allegedly over age of consent, but given no news source has given their ages that I’ve read seems to indicate they both under 18. May not be a crime but one of them (in his mid 20s) picking up whilst on a school visit should be raising massive alarm bells.
Not the wet blanket Parraboy. Most negative merkin on this site.
You don’t know the TPB mythos do you?
Age of consent 16 in Australia, 18 in USA.
US age of consent varies state to state. Generally speaking it’s 16 as well, but they have a lot more additions to it, like statutory rape where generally someone over 18 can’t accept consent from someone under 18

Stevie

Bench
Meeting girls on a school visit regardless if they are 18 and then meeting them later for sex when representing a club supposedly doing a community type visit is f**king awful behaviour. As a parent you don't expect your kids at that age to be exposed to someone interested in them regardless if they are 18 or not. Its sports stars visiting school kids FFS.

Piss poor behaviour if it was an Eels player I would hope they are stood down.

hindy111

Post Whore
One guys 23 and the other is 24.
If the girls where 18 I perhaps would view it slightly different then if they where 17 or 16.
If it was a couple of 16yld girls I think as a club I would part ways with both players.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
huh woah, wtf, players having sex with school girls? Terrible! I remember a similar thing happened in Dallas back in the 1970's.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Imagine being the next school who invites the bulldogs or any other NRL team for a school visit.

"Year 11 and 12 are not allowed to meet the players"

Latest posts