What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

strider

Post Whore
I agree we looked sluggish in trials

But they are trials .... you dont win the premiership in march .... insert other cliche

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well you dont know what the training regime was during the trials, they could have been hammered all week and knackered by the weekend

our training has probably bee tapered off for the first round

Gronk

Staff member
I'm playing catchup with the Eels in Parradise podcast. Gotta say that Reed, Dylan, Laney, Evans (so far) are all quality humble people.

Forty20

First Grade
Cheers Gronk. Massive thanks to Bernie for taking comfortably over 40min out of his day to talk about the Eels with a couple of blatherers like Sixties and myself. As you can tell by listening to him he is still hugely invested in the fortunes of our club and it was interesting to hear an opinion on the new rule sets from someone that has been so deeply entrenched within the game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers Gronk. Massive thanks to Bernie for taking comfortably over 40min out of his day to talk about the Eels with a couple of blatherers like Sixties and myself. As you can tell by listening to him he is still hugely invested in the fortunes of our club and it was interesting to hear an opinion on the new rule sets from someone that has been so deeply entrenched within the game.

love your work

Gazzamatta

Coach
Excellent chat with Bernie. Far and away the most balanced responses re our teams season performances I've heard this year. Loved his honesty and how he referred to our Eels as "we" and "us". He is obviously a huge fan and his knowledge of the game is very impressive. My opinion of Bernie was enhanced greatly.
Well done.