What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Fangs

Coach
Where is RCG? Hasn't been seen since 2018. DWZ still has his mistakes, still decent and a good winger but really hasn't kicked on like we all thought.

Lessons for Penrith fans, don't overrate your own players. And a good lesson for our guys giving them contracts.

There is very good reason Blake (missing in action), Reg (drospy and penaltyathon) and DWZ all of the above are no longer at the club.

I thought Parramatta were supposed to have a 'sparkling attack' well if this is it..........WOW

I honestly thought Parra were going to put on a cricket score tonight, given how they started the game. Not to mention how disrupted the Bulldogs preparations would’ve been.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I honestly thought Parra were going to put on a cricket score tonight, given how they started the game. Not to mention how disrupted the Bulldogs preparations would’ve been.

Parradoesntmatta don't handle the spotlight well. They have been talked up massively. They don't handle being favourites either.

Yet to show anything for the talk.

betcats

Referee
Dallin had his moments, he looked dangerous running the ball particularly in the second half but 3 errors and at least one dumb penalty which was complete are frustration after an error. Rcg and Waqa just had their typical games, you wouldn’t be happy with RCGs efforts, Lazy I’ll disciplined penalties and not much else.

Latest posts