What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus and NRL Games

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Watched ‘ The Footy Show ‘ earlier today when Freddy the Fiddler mentioned life was continuing on as normal in Townsville . “ Although some people said that they were greatly concerned about the pandemic , otherness were saying that they were not - so I am slightly confused “.

Freddy boy don’t be confused , look at the worst case scenario and take it from there , at the very least you know that you have taken all precautions , you can do no more there that .
Freddy is easily confused when it comes to anything non-football.

All the experts are saying that preventative measures or protective measures are the go. It's not that hard to do.

I put up signage in my workshop 5 years ago: "Wash you hands" and added antibacterial soap and handwash. It was after someone got a mild eye infection. No one has been crook since. After the coronavirus news broke, I have added some hand sanitiser on the front counter where the public come in.

IMO, these are just basic things.

I saw the prematch show where one of the commentators squirted some sanitiser onto Des Hasler's hands. It was made out to be a joke but I thought it was a nice touch.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Freddy is easily confused when it comes to anything non-football.

All the experts are saying that preventative measures or protective measures are the go. It's not that hard to do.

I put up signage in my workshop 5 years ago: "Wash you hands" and added antibacterial soap and handwash. It was after someone got a mild eye infection. No one has been crook since. After the coronavirus news broke, I have added some hand sanitiser on the front counter where the public come in.

IMO, these are just basic things.

I saw the prematch show where one of the commentators squirted some sanitiser onto Des Hasler's hands. It made out to be a joke but I thought it was nice touch.

Agreed.
Be proactive, plan ahead.
Prevention is better than cure.

ALSGI

Bench
SGI Toilet Paper for sale.

Wee have premium 3 ply, $100 per roll or $1 per sheet, buy two sheets for $1.50. Free delivery for a roll or more within my residential area of Kogarah or Wollongong.

Wee offer a guarantee on our new, unused premium 3 ply paper, no shit or piss taking - we’re the real deal.

Contact the SGI BOD to lock your supply of quality premium arsewipes to see you into the future.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Not seeking to be pleased by you Jimmy. Just pointing out the facts included in your own source.

Doesn't surprise me you don't wish to address the points raised.

Cool, a biblical reference. I'll let you know if your prayers get answered.

I suspect I’ll kark it from asphyxiation before that happens. As for the points raised, that was addressed an eternity ago.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
SGI Toilet Paper for sale.

Wee have premium 3 ply, $100 per roll or $1 per sheet, buy two sheets for $1.50. Free delivery for a roll or more within my residential area of Kogarah or Wollongong.

Wee offer a guarantee on our new, unused premium 3 ply paper, no shit or piss taking - we’re the real deal.

Contact the SGI BOD to lock your supply of quality premium arsewipes to see you into the future.
E217B2F8-BE6B-4E00-9F66-7870C548CC05.jpeg
As lucrative an offer it is , I will have to give it a miss as we cannot do without the softest bog- paper that we have ever had . . .

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Such a long rant only to go back and delete it all?
Cmon BLM01, if you post something at least own it.
Change my mind Crush as am I am allowed to could not be bothered getting involved in a political debate on this forum As a waste of time and energy I thought about, it this forum belongs to football talk only If that’s okay with you. Freedom of speech that’s what I do I own

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Change my mind Crush as am I am allowed to could not be bothered getting involved in a political debate on this forum As a waste of time and energy I thought about, it this forum belongs to football talk only If that’s okay with you. Freedom of speech that’s what I do I own
Freedom of speech by definition is also the focus of many a political debate.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I suspect I’ll kark it from asphyxiation before that happens. As for the points raised, that was addressed an eternity ago.
Well I hope not, and I wish you the best.

But that aside, and with the greatest respect, I don't think you have addressed the points raised. IMO, you don't fully understand the nature of protective measures and its relationship with reducing the spread of a virus. These measures are not being undertaken by moronic people panicking or hoarding dunny paper, they are people who are going about their day and using commonsense. And I think it's dangerous and a little offensive to lump everyone in the same category just to support a reckless viewpoint.

thebigredv

First Grade
No joke. This thing could kill a club like ours. And worst of all, the history books will show Paul McGregor as coach.

Latest posts