What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

thebigredv

First Grade
Can't believe Sims not playing. He has been the greatest victim of the late hit crackdown a couple seasons ago. Remember he got pinned for that hit that was just a great tackle. He is still paying the price for an unfairly tarnished record.

The game needs players like him now more than ever and yet there he is on the sideline ( or self-isolation ). Imagine how good his contact (and jdb hit for that matter) will sound in an empty stadium!!

possm

Coach
I think I can relate Crush- I can live with the fact that SGI doesn't have the best or most talented group of players and probably won't win the comp. I can't cope with the fact that the person coaching them doesn't have the nous to get the pick the right players in the right positions and get the absolute best out of them and that the Board are like the three wise monkeys to his non-performance.

I envy a team like Manly- in many ways just hanging on as a club but with a coach like Des, the fans know that he has the ability to conjure something special out of the team.
Many on here did not want Hasler as head coach of the Dragons. I'd say he is right up there with the best in the NRL at the moment.

possm

Coach
The thing is, in his playing days McGregor would have made the tackle. It's just a mystery why he can't coach his outside backs to defend now.
A very good player does not necessarily make a good coach. Wo differnt skill sets.

Crush

Coach
While I don't agree with Lomax being moved to the wing after just one game I really hope that Dufty has a good game.
If I had of picked the team for round 1 Dufty would have been my fullback.
I also hope that Lomax has a good game on the wing, not an ideal situation for him but if he's good enough he should still be able to add value on the wing, even though he is more suited to centre.

redv13

Bench
While I don't agree with Lomax being moved to the wing after just one game I really hope that Dufty has a good game.
I also hope that Lomax has a good game on the wing, not an ideal situation for him but if he's good enough he should still be able to add value on the wing, even though he is more suited to centre.
Let’s hope no one gets thrown under the bus if things go pear shaped tonight. Hopefully the heat will slow the Pennies down. Cmon Saints fire up especially you slim shady!!!

Dragonsamy

Bench
I did it like this so if there is people who would like to not know the score then they want look .
I see your still not that bright

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Precisely, in every way.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I did it like this so if there is people who would like to not know the score then they want look .
Generally if people don’t want to know the score of the panthers v dragons game they shouldn’t go to a football site.

And if they did venture to the site (and managed to avoid seeing the live score displayed at the top of the website) they definitely shouldn’t venture into a thread about the game.
I see your still not that bright
I love irony.