What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Banjo2014

Juniors
In the PI today counted 52 foreigners and 6 bartenders in the pub watching the game - over here we are all on Chloroquine and Hydroxidechloinquine,,,,, happy days - Sack Mac

redv13

Bench
How about the flops press conference, can’t help himself this wanker. Little subtle digs at Frizz “falling over” costing them a try and then had a little crack at a Dufty error leading to another try, with both players sitting either side of him. The look on Tyson face suggested that he wanted to knock his ugly head clean off. Grade A fu**wit this “coach”

Bench
I just watched the interview and it was disgusting how that idiot threw his two better performers under the bus. That was an insult to both Tyson and Dufty.
McIdiot was the coach and he should have put out a message to lock the game down.
I have never seen a coach from any sport to actually, in front of a TV camera do what he did to Tyson and Dufty.
He is lower then a snakes belly, He needs to get the boot now and get rid of the cancer that has ruined our club and what the Saints stand for

BLM01

First Grade
How about the flops press conference, can’t help himself this wanker. Little subtle digs at Frizz “falling over” costing them a try and then had a little crack at a Dufty error leading to another try, with both players sitting either side of him. The look on Tyson face suggested that he wanted to knock his ugly head clean off. Grade A fu**wit this “coach”

WTF does he think he was doing briinging players now in the press conference x 2 where the coaches now normally go alone. If it was their last game before retiring I undrestand but.....
I thought there was going to be a big announcement re Frizz then I thought why is Dufty there...why force him to front the media. Was it;

(a) To deflect the heat from himself in the press conference. (Dufty had to own up to he has things he has to work on as ordered to say that by Mary).....se it was not my fault it was the players
(b) as mentioned by @redv13 and @2010 to throw them boith under the bus in front of the media...(i.e. it is not my fault again)
(c) Does he think he is Craig Bellamy from 2010 and he walks in the press conference with players by his side trying to present that him and the players are all a united front. Should of brought the whole 17 in
I can understand the captain but Dufty?.so much for safe social distance

I say all of the above reasons...what an embarrassing jerk!

RED73V

Juniors
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TYSON , but I would not blame him for wanting to go to another club after the post match press conference tonight. We all know Mary is SHIT & SHOULD NOT BE THERE !!! He is a DISGRACE & should have been pissed off a long time ago . I have just looked up our record from last season until now... McGregor has ONLY 8 wins from 26 . HOW THE BLOODY HELL IS HE STILL THE DRAGONS COACH ??

Latest posts