What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus and NRL Games

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I’m not familiar with betting parlance.

Sorry.

Percentages are better, so let’s go with 80%.
YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR....
...Sorry, accidental caps lock. Please ignore the above sentence.

You have no sense of humour.

That's better.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR....
...Sorry, accidental caps lock. Please ignore the above sentence.

You have no sense of humour.

That's better.

I’m to ignore “Sprry, accidental caps lock on”?

No worries, I’m sure to feel better for doing so.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
For what it's worth I listened to the game on the radio. Good descriptive commentary and informed analysis notwithstanding the shit result. It may not be ideal but I enjoyed it.

And when you say no crowds, there was obviously a bunch of people outside the ground yelling support, came over quite clearly on the airwaves. That can only happen at suburban grounds like Kogarah.

mickeylane

Bench
Nah, you've been willing it since this coronavirus started. Evidence is in this thread.
Your funny.. the comp will not run it’s full course - seriously you can’t be that much of a romantic.. if you haven’t noticed the rest of the world is in shutdown .. and it will only get worse here before it gets better .. I’m only working off the global stats - it’s inevitable and when it happens At least then you will have no other choice but to agree w me and the many many many experts..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Your funny.. the compuch of a romantic.. if you haven’t noticed the rest of the world is in shutdown .. and it will only get worse here before it gets better .. I’m only working off the global stats - it’s inevitable and when it happens At least then you will have no other choice but to agree w me and the many many many experts..
You predicted the the NRL competition would shut down by round 2. You don't like being wrong, so you shift the rhetoric around like you're doing here in the above post.

If you throw enough darts while blindfolded you'll eventual get a bullseye. Meanwhile, others are still allowed to laugh at you.

mickeylane

Bench
You predicted the the NRL competition would shut down by round 2. You don't like being wrong, so you shift the rhetoric around like you're doing here in the above post.

If you throw enough darts while blindfolded you'll eventual get a bullseye. Meanwhile, others are still allowed to laugh at you.
Mate your not a realist nor are you not some wise monk.. the country will be shutdown any day now and that’ll be it.. it’s a reality most probably round 3 at a pinch .. so apologies for not predicting right on the button. You sit there bagging anyone that has an opinion..

Crush

Coach
Mate your not a realist nor are you not some wise monk.. the country will be shutdown any day now and that’ll be it.. it’s a reality most probably round 3 at a pinch .. so apologies for not predicting right on the button. You sit there bagging anyone that has an opinion..
Careful, she will move you to the swamp.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You said round 2.

Look, everyone knows about the concerns.

You don't own the concern. You're not the hero here. Have you got that yet?

Borrowing words from David Waite in 1996, 'we can only control things that we can control'. And we had a proud season in '96.

The last thing we need are panic merchants. So settle down.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Coffs dragon

Bench
The sooner they suspend the NRL & AFL seasons the better. With further restrictions placed on social distancing and closing of state borders imminent. The people need to understand it’s very serious and as a community it’s a bad sign to let overpaid footballers be exempt from following these restrictions.
It’s not a good look and sport need to adhere and lead in helping contain this threat.

Last edited:

Latest posts