What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

AJB1102

First Grade
Latest Mc Donald ad with the brat of girl who suddenly wants to do everything good so she can be rewarded with trip to Maccas, can't stand the little biatch and also Maccas using such a great song, These Boots Are Made For Walking.

Weird bit at the beginning. Little girl has a framed portrait (looks like school photo) of herself on her desk in front of the mirror.

Also at the end she steals goofy brother's fries while he's fumbling a bag of apple slices. a) who goes to maccas for apples. b) fries are good for like 8 minutes tops that apple will wait. c) no kid hits the apple before anything else on whats obviously a treat lunch.

I agree, horrie. f**k that ad.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Seeing ads for cruises and hotel booking specials at the moment. Not annoying but confusing why they're still running commercials.

I'm still getting emails for dining out with Cudo and Groupon, I suppose they are automated and haven't had time to change them yet.

The Rosco

Bench
The stupid opti fast shake meal replacement weight loss ads.
Where you can replace 3, 2 or 1 meals a day with optifast.
Bad enough making the mistake in the first series of ads, but to then repeat it in the second shows a serious level of dumfkkery in whatever ad agency put that campaign together.