What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I will never complain about the old TAB blowflys falling asleep while putting $2 e/w on the machine in front of me while the thing I was going to back romps home again! :sob:

Don’t start me on some of the old merkins that get around... I’m going to capture some COVID-19 in a jar and set it free in my local once it opens back up, that should drop a few of them.

to_ddeath

Coach
Of course, the one race I stay out of because I couldn’t see that winner beating the top 2.
Farkin Gai...

lol I remember one of those old farts cost be a 3k first 4. FMD I blue up and nearly give the poor old merkin a heart attack.

Let me guess...

An elderly Mediterranean gentleman with eye-watering BO and the gnarliest toenails that would make Ren & Stimpy gag?

I think I know the bloke. His cousin gets around my pub on a Saturday. :expressionless:

to_ddeath

Coach
Positive Peace for mine, surely earned its chance here.
Horse it beat last time won the first race today.