What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

blue bags

First Grade
del potro bello whats her name ;;; was on ACA last night , she is running around in melbourne

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I love how blokes think. It’s like a male spider that goes through with a root even when he knows he’s going to be eaten the moment he pulls out. We can’t help ourselves.

True. It takes many a bella before some blokes learn. Others it only takes one. Depends on the level of damage. I got married to avoid them but hey I may have married one. You don’t know until you’re well f**ked.

blue bags

First Grade
But Reynolds reveals how he thought things were a “bit fishy” when he asked to see ultrasound scans.

“The scans she sent me, something was off,” Reynolds tells 60 Minutes.

Reynolds also addresses the video where he was filmed having an argument with a woman in his house.

“I don't ever want to be that person ever again,” Reynolds tells the program.

“That 28 seconds is something I'll never be able to take back in my life.”

d92bb7f5c70f2231060417d4d2e5e5cc

Del Busso said she was excited to become a mum. Picture: David RiccioSource:Supplied

cd7b2162c6a6b8547f77be5db998c862

She has remained silent until now.Source:Supplied

After the charges were dropped against him, Reynolds compared the episode to a Netflix series.

“She (Arabella) was smart, she knew what to do. There’s no Netflix series, there’s nothing that’s as good as her ploy,” he told Nine News.

“I feel silly but she played with my emotions.

“The last nine weeks, since I was charged, have been one of the most tumultuous and difficult periods of my life.”

Soon after Del Busso was photographed with boxer Istvan Szili.

From love match to screaming match. SUNDAY on #60Mins, the explosive tit-for-tat allegations that doomed a footy star and Instagram model’s ‘happily-ever-after’. For the first time, see both sides of the twisted tale.

The full interview airs on 60 Minutes on Sunday.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...w/news-story/e6154c83118061cd901487936189360b

Latest posts