What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Raiderrrrrrsssssss....

Do you see this ‘Pandemic’ situation as impinging on your “window of opportunity” for Premiership success?

Genuine question.

Don’t get me wrong, if Covid-19 was to ever roll-up in a hotel lobby, we all know Ricky would be there...

What about a shortened season? I’m going to need to know what The Stick Man consecrates on this.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Do you see this ‘Pandemic’ situation as impinging on your “window of opportunity” for Premiership success?

Genuine question.

Don’t get me wrong, if Covid-19 was to ever roll-up in a hotel lobby, we all know Ricky would be there...

What about a shortened season? I’m going to need to know what The Stick Man consecrates on this.
Window of opportunity was last year

Legion

Juniors
Stick always has a plan. Raiders v Knights grand final this year, raiders to be premiers.
Still think that after yesterdays game against Manly?

The Raiders didn't play bad as much as Manly were rock solid despite losing two players early and Tommy Turbo.

Not sure who'll make the GF but judging on recent form it would have to be Easts, Knights, Manly and ugh, Parra. [I'd be more than happy if Canberra make the 4 at the Eels expense though]

Latest posts