What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darius Boyd Game 300 Tribute Video

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I had as a certain for the next "medical" retirement

My favourite highlight of his was when he was fullback for the U18 burliegh bears and i rag dolled him gordon tallis style over the sideline and hurled him into the concrete dugout style benches we had and ended up on the laps of his reserves.

Last edited:

DeeJ

Bench

My favourite highlight of his was when he was fullback for the U18 burliegh beers and i rag dolled him gordon tallis style over the sideline and hurled him into the concrete dugout style benches we had and ended up on the laps of his reserves.

That's pathetic, mate. You couldn't even do us a favour and had given him a career ending injury. The Broncos season woes are entirely your fault.

King hit

Coach
I copped a bit of heat on reddit on Friday for saying that I thought Boyd has been lucky in his career but I still stand by it. Whilst he was a superb player once I can’t help but think he has been very fortunate to always play in well structured teams. Owes Inglis for life for the tries he gave to him

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
I copped a bit of heat on reddit on Friday for saying that I thought Boyd has been lucky in his career but I still stand by it. Whilst he was a superb player once I can’t help but think he has been very fortunate to always play in well structured teams. Owes Inglis for life for the tries he gave to him
I’ll give him his due. When he came to the Dragons to play fullback he was definitely a work in progress. Played in a structured team but he very much had to learn his role.

He started 09 poorly, but built his game up and was eventually a vital part of the 2010 premiership.

It just sucks for his subsequent clubs that he has lived off that 2010 season for the last 10 years.

Noise

Coach
No one in the game would give two shits if Boyd never played again. In fact I reckon Broncos fans out there might be the most ecstatic.

kdalymc

Bench

My favourite highlight of his was when he was fullback for the U18 burliegh bears and i rag dolled him gordon tallis style over the sideline and hurled him into the concrete dugout style benches we had and ended up on the laps of his reserves.
haha who did you play for? he had a run for tugun against us (i played for Ormeau..) and bumped off like 50 of us and scores 4 tries.
sorry guys

No one in the game would give two shits if Boyd never played again. In fact I reckon Broncos fans out there might be the most ecstatic.

Bullshit. I’ll be devastated if I thought I’d seen his last slip before getting up to raise his arms at the ref while the opposition scored.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
haha who did you play for? he had a run for tugun against us (i played for Ormeau..) and bumped off like 50 of us and scores 4 tries.
sorry guys
Runaway bay, didnt think he went to tugun. Steven michaels would have been in that side though

THE CHAMP

First Grade

My boat has a helipad

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Broncos veteran Darius Boyd has made the stunning admission that there is “no chance in hell” he will relocate to Sydney if that is the only way to keep the NRL season going.

Consistent....

Darius would for sure dodge the draft.

The horror of having to be away from family for a few months to earn a coin.

Gen x Poster boy there.

Some hope for Bronco fans.

LINK

dogslife

Coach
4a5x5m.jpg

undertaker

Coach

100% agree with you.

Boyd was made to look much better than he really was in State of Origin having Greg Inglis drawing NSW defenders in and setting up the tries for Boyd.

Latest posts