What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

blue bags

First Grade
Weird bit at the beginning. Little girl has a framed portrait (looks like school photo) of herself on her desk in front of the mirror.

Also at the end she steals goofy brother's fries while he's fumbling a bag of apple slices. a) who goes to maccas for apples. b) fries are good for like 8 minutes tops that apple will wait. c) no kid hits the apple before anything else on whats obviously a treat lunch.

I agree, horrie. f**k that ad.
f**k that ad mate
why maccas a treat lunch ?
brainwash the small kids into thinking that trash is food

i saw an ad for RASHEYS ?

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
The smarmy real insurance ads.
Any of them.
For many reasons.
But when they say " why don't we do one simple thing and call real insurance" . . . I'm like " why don't you do the simplest thing and shut the fkk up ?"
And besides, Barry's widow has been banging the butcher for years now. That s**t is gonna do fine, especially now that poor Barry took out a life policy.
LOL@souffs

Whino

Bench
The smarmy real insurance ads.
Any of them.
For many reasons.
But when they say " why don't we do one simple thing and call real insurance" . . . I'm like " why don't you do the simplest thing and shut the fkk up ?"
And besides, Barry's widow has been banging the butcher for years now. That s**t is gonna do fine, especially now that poor Barry took out a life policy.
LOL@souffs

A bunch of vultures the lot of them. They come across as if they are doing you a favour.

blue bags

First Grade
that big fat dude with a beard, goatie, his in all those IGA ads, fair dinkim , ive seen enough of that tool, piss off, your in to many ads fool f**k off lol

Latest posts