What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Well, just like Mitchell Pierce's situation, if some other prick had not posted it, nobody would have been none the wiser. But he has done wrong, and he deserves the same penalty as the other three boneheads.
Only difference is there is a pandemic happening and therefore breaking the law, what a hero by the way, clearly as dumb as he looks, wonder how dad is feeling :joy:

Rhyno

First Grade
Not a looka among them

you’d think being on a million a year would allow to hang around hotter girls

Das Hassler

Bench
The point being that either footballers realise that mobiles are always on, or you tell them to forfeiture them on your premises until they leave, which one can under the law.

True..but if it wasnt for the mobile in question how would his teammates...one kidney father and uncle" and vulnerable grandparents have ever found out he is dumb enough to trade their assured safety for an unknown risk ego trip. ...fit young people can not even know they're carrying this virus...he should be quarantined alone at home for a month with only a book to read ...boofhead deluxe

Just to add...every club probably has one or two doing similar dumb stuff that isnt recorded so it's hard to see how this restarted comp will go for too long before the sh t hits the fan

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
True..but if it wasnt for the mobile in question how would his teammates...one kidney father and uncle" and vulnerable grandparents have ever found out he is dumb enough to trade their assured safety for an unknown risk ego trip. ...fit young people can not even know they're carrying this virus...he should be quarantined alone at home for a month with only a book to read ...boofhead deluxe

I totally agree and well said. As judge judy once said 'beauty fades but dumb is forever'

Das Hassler

Bench
I totally agree and well said. As judge judy once said 'beauty fades but dumb is forever'

The advantage these guys SHOULD have over general population dumbness is they're the recipients of an intensive and accelerated course in maturity just to be able to participate in professional sport...children wearing big pants

franklin2323

Immortal
The advantage these guys SHOULD have over general population dumbness is they're the recipients of an intensive and accelerated course in maturity just to be able to participate in professional sport...children wearing big pants

Same could be said for the other high profile found breaking such rules.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Something about this Abdo fella that doesn’t sit right with me, not a fan, in saying that I’m guessing this was V landys call who has dropped in my estimation because of these minimal punishments, but hey that’s just me,

BxTom

Bench
If the story is true, the chicky babes are the major law breakers as they visited him. He also broke the law to a lesser extent as he was (apparently) still at home.