What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

taipan

Referee
Very true.
I will have another go.

I haven't listened in months. That deadshit Rothfield, weaseling his way onto the show, with his uneducated and biased opinion was the last straw for me

Good man .Now you have separated fact from fiction .

peter file

Juniors
My car radio is permanently tuned to Sky Sports Radio. One thing working from home for the past six weeks has done is that I haven't listened to the BSB on my way to work and now I may even discover the tuning button on the radio when I do return to driving to work.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
The show is full of turds and numpties. Seriously Ray Thomas? he sounds like he has his balls permanently in a vice. Who's Horse's donger did he lick to get a job on radio? Terrible voice.
Clarke suffers from spending too much time around Shane Warne. He has picked up the annoying trait about drifting the conversation about his past glories and his personal life.

Daley is a nice bloke. I like his analysis at times on league but he is reluctant to upset the apple cart.

Rothfied and Weilder are not worth the effort. Utter bile. Rothfield is the biggest hypocrite of them all. He bagged the show for years on end about their lowly ratings, and now he crowing about his role on the show.
Dean Ritchie comes across as ordinary bloke, but he has had his pants pulled down more than a few times with false scoops. He has got nothing.
Webster used to good as a fill-in a year or 2 ago. But his role lately is coming across as a whiny bitch.

I have bothered for about a month, and I am happy.

Brutus

Referee
Jimmy Smith must be regretting his decision to quit the weekend show now.

Awful timing.

He'd have to be on the Job Seeker.

RedVee

First Grade
The show is full of turds and numpties. Seriously Ray Thomas? he sounds like he has his balls permanently in a vice. Who's Horse's donger did he lick to get a job on radio? Terrible voice.
Clarke suffers from spending too much time around Shane Warne. He has picked up the annoying trait about drifting the conversation about his past glories and his personal life.

Daley is a nice bloke. I like his analysis at times on league but he is reluctant to upset the apple cart.

Rothfied and Weilder are not worth the effort. Utter bile. Rothfield is the biggest hypocrite of them all. He bagged the show for years on end about their lowly ratings, and now he crowing about his role on the show.
Dean Ritchie comes across as ordinary bloke, but he has had his pants pulled down more than a few times with false scoops. He has got nothing.
Webster used to good as a fill-in a year or 2 ago. But his role lately is coming across as a whiny bitch.

I have bothered for about a month, and I am happy.
Same. I used to listen in the commute. I’m not commuting, or listening to BSB, now.
Clarke was awful when I was listening though. Daley won’t take a controversial stand on anything.

W.Smith

Juniors
i swore off this last week but will be tempted to listen in tomorrow to hear Vonny's opinion on everything we've heard and read about all week while she does her blokey footy speak schtick

Generalzod

Immortal
i swore off this last week but will be tempted to listen in tomorrow to hear Vonny's opinion on everything we've heard and read about all week while she does her blokey footy speak schtick
On queue she was again giving it to Siebold and especially his Harvard education, and praising Kevie...

Latest posts