What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your predicted side for Round 3, just over a fortnight away!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fox Sports reckon the Jet will be unlikely to be ready for round 3, but that’s ok no matter how long it takes him to get back feeling better is the most important thing.

Now I reckon with the Jet unlikely to be available Wayne will move Latrell to centre for now.

We could see this:

AJ

Gagai (right wing)

Burns (right centre)

Latrell (left centre)

Campbell (left wing)

Cody

Reyno

Tatola

Cook

Tom

Su’a

Murray

Knight

Nicholls

Lowe

Sele

Mago/Goodwin

Goodwin/Mago

Sironen

Dargan

Koloamatangi

Rabbits20

Immortal
South Sydney Rabbitohs
  1. Latrell Mitchell
  2. Alex Johnston
  3. Campbell Graham
  4. Braidon Burns
  5. Dane Gagai
  6. Cody Walker
  7. Adam Reynolds
  8. Tevita Tatola
  9. Damien Cook
  10. Tom Burgess
  11. Jaydn Su'A
  12. Cameron Murray
  13. Liam Knight
  14. Mark Nicholls
  15. Ethan Lowe
  16. Hame Sele
  17. Bryson Goodwin
Others: Bayley Sironen, Patrick Mago, Kurt Dillon, James Roberts.

There are doubts over James Roberts' availability after the star centre entered a facility to deal with health issues. Alex Johnston is likely to come onto the wing with Campbell Graham heading into the centres. Forward Patrick Mago, who suffered a pectoral injury in the Charity Shield in February, will be close to a return by the May 29 date but June may be a more realistic comeback time frame for the former Bronco.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/04/15...how-nrl-squads-shaping-up-for-may-28-restart/

Travitoh

First Grade
  1. Latrell Mitchell
  2. Alex Johnston
  3. Campbell Graham
  4. Braidon Burns
  5. Dane Gagai
  6. Cody Walker
  7. Adam Reynolds
  8. Tevita Tatola
  9. Damien Cook
  10. Tom Burgess
  11. Jaydn Su'A
  12. Cameron Murray
  13. Liam Knight
  14. Mark Nicholls
  15. Ethan Lowe
  16. Hame Sele
  17. Bryson Goodwin

I'd be tempted to pick Troy Dargan or another option to cover the spine on the bench instead of Goodwin but would go with the same side otherwise.

Should Roberts make himself available, Jet to 4, Burns to 17.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd be tempted to pick Troy Dargan or another option to cover the spine on the bench instead of Goodwin but would go with the same side otherwise.

Should Roberts make himself available, Jet to 4, Burns to 17.
Wayne has always said to Burns he will have a starting spot so I can’t see that changing even when the Jet is back. The only way Burns loses his starting spot is if he consistently stinks it up.

If needed as well Goodwin can play a few minutes in the back row and he’s only 1 game off having played 100 with Souths so I think Wayne will wanna give that to him.

callmack1

Staff member
Wayne has always said to Burns he will have a starting spot so I can’t see that changing even when the Jet is back. The only way Burns loses his starting spot is if he consistently stinks it up.

If needed as well Goodwin can play a few minutes in the back row and he’s only 1 game off having played 100 with Souths so I think Wayne will wanna give that to him.
If Burns carries on the way he was, he'll certainly lose his spot. Wayne may like him but that doesn't mean the coach won't be ruthless. Here's hoping Burns can return to the early 2019 form because that was incredible!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Burns carries on the way he was, he'll certainly lose his spot. Wayne may like him but that doesn't mean the coach won't be ruthless. Here's hoping Burns can return to the early 2019 form because that was incredible!
Couldn’t agree more.

No better test than for him either than on Manu.