What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

After cutting ties with the always unreliable Derek Carr, the House of Carr are no more.

It was a tough internal struggle to come up with a new name, but we have a winner. Beating out early front-runner Dude Where’s My Carr?, please welcome your defending champions and early favourite to go back 2 back, Gruden’s QB Camp!

4494DA09-91C5-44BF-B956-4D73E4A41F5B.jpeg
Stay strong mate.

It’s been seven hours and fifteen days, since Marcus Mariota took his average of 4.5 points away from The Dreamweavers. :disappointed_relieved:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Draft will be done with soon. Free agency will open on Sunday, the time will be whenever I get around to it.

You can PM or email me any players (2 players max. each) you want to open the bidding on.

My advice is to focus on UDFAs you want for your dev squad.

Mjp81

Juniors
On another note. There's not much room on most squads to add a flyer or two, unless we start to get brutal with our current 'projects'. I'm tipping a massive bidding war or 10 on the best FA available. Not ideal for a cellar dweller like the Neckties. Potentially a great waiver wire year I'm thinking???

kurt faulk

Coach

there's no 2020 roster moves thread yet so i'll put these in here.

demoted to taxi squad - Benjamin, Eno ARI RB (R), Lewis, Terrell LAR LB (R)

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'll update rookie contracts and other moves tonight.

Free agency will start tomorrow, I'll send an email when its open.

Same deal as our earlier auctions:
Auction ends after 48 hours of no bids.
$500 increments.
4 nominations per owner to start with, so max 48 auctions at once.

We have heaps of time so I'm happy for this to drag out. Once the auctions dry up we'll move to weekly blind bidding until the season starts.

There's a thread for contract moves, you need to post years in there for your auction wins if you want more than the 1 year default contract.

zombie jesus

Staff member

there's no 2020 roster moves thread yet so i'll put these in here.

demoted to taxi squad - Benjamin, Eno ARI RB (R), Lewis, Terrell LAR LB (R)

I dropped James Bradbury (CB) and JJ Archega Whiteside (WR), who was on my taxi squad.
Josh Kelley —> taxi squad
Cut Nick Vigil from my taxi squad, moved Hurts and Willekes to the taxi squad

Updated these and updated rookie contracts, let me know if I've missed anything.

Tom155

Coach
3 things i'd like to see moving forward

1. Expand the rosters by a yet to be determined amount of slots & accompany with a cap rise also ytbd. Not talking an absolutely massive rise just enough to add players after the initial studs of FA are gone, as noted by mjp in another thread spots to add some flyers/projects etc

2. Expand the DS double the spots to 8 at the very least, we haven't accounted for the influx of defensive players for the DS like we did when we expanded the draft. Gives people a better chance to unearth some hidden gems that otherwise would just be sitting on the waiver wire.

3. Don't know if this is possible on MFL but i'd like to see a defensive flex position added to the starting lineups.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

seriously, this mfl site blows. there was an offer on the table for me and i didn't even know it was there because there's no alert at the top of the page to let me know it's there.

i don't understand why they don't make it more user friendly.

seriously, this mfl site blows. there was an offer on the table for me and i didn't even know it was there because there's no alert at the top of the page to let me know it's there.

Do you get email notifications? I had an trade offer come through via email.

zombie jesus

Staff member

You have all of your notification settings switched off so you didn't get an email.

Latest posts