What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
I'm anti guns in the American sense (pro restrictions is probably more accurate) but I don't agree.

I think it's the reverse. The same feeling of absolute righteousness, of being special and "super free" and the land of opportunity and all that propaganda they're exposed to.. All that seems to be instilled in the American people as a mass. And I can't help but think that's the root of the problem.

Majority of Americans as individuals are great people. But there is undeniable arrogance ingrained in the population as a whole.

Agree with you there. The covid thing has shown us a side of americans that I only thought was on the fringes. They seem to think that they can do what they like when they like because land of the free.

Gronk

Staff member
floyd-chauvin.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Again, Lmao, Veritas aint no "fact checker"

They're more like some kinda propaganda driven lie machine, On the scale of credibility where one is sucky and ten is saintly, they'd rate about minus seven.
It doesn't really matter who they are. I'm sure they are as ideologically motivated as anyone in media, and can't be trusted.

But the video of Twitter employees admitting to shadow banning people they don't like speaks for itself. It also matches Jack Dorsey's admission of how conservatives within Twitter feel about being able to speak their mind. How you feel about Project Veritas doesn't change that.

hindy111

Post Whore
USA has racism issues, but you only have to travel 30km out of Sydney before it starts here. People bang on we are not racist. Completely false.

Bandwagon

Staff member
It doesn't really matter who they are. I'm sure they are as ideologically motivated as anyone in media, and can't be trusted.

But the video of Twitter employees admitting to shadow banning people they don't like speaks for itself. It also matches Jack Dorsey's admission of how conservatives within Twitter feel about being able to speak their mind. How you feel about Project Veritas doesn't change that.

Well yeah it does matter because...................

Bullshit. Project Veritas made that video up!

...............That is literally their MO.

Last edited by a moderator:

strider

Post Whore
Exactly. It seems to become a process of something like:

I have the right to be free, I am American!
I have the right to free speech, I am American!
I have the right to say what I want, I am American!
I have the right to this weapon, I am American!
I have the right to self defense, I am American!
I have the right to use this weapon on people who I believe are my enemy for whatever reason, I am American!!

It's a national cult, and now with suhh a savage political divide as well... It's a mess, man.
I have always been amazed at the rioting that goes on every time a team win one of their major sports

Yes i know we burnt down shitty cumberland oval, but that was vastly different. It was one shitty falling down oval due to be demolished

The yanks deadset riot to "celebrate" sport wins

They have massive issues

Latest posts