What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Fri - Roosters 28-12 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
The problem we have here is that this is really a round 1 game given the break and our round 1 record is atrocious.

Silent Knight

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/e82f9230c4de809f64c51d8f83ee17ed

lol@souffs. To be honest Roosters are more likeable than Souffs (with the exception of that cheap thug Maria Handbags). Souffs resort to grub tactics and sooking to the ref when things don't go their way.

I predict a cricket score win by the Roosters here. Fatrell is going to get schooled by Teddy in terms of how-to-fullback. Plenty of lol@souffs to be had.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The rain is of absolutely zero help to souffs.
The roosters aren't flying in, they will probably catch a bus. So they will still show up.

Rain helps as Souths have the best half in terms of kicking in general play. Not saying they win but they shouldn’t be $3.10 to win...

Grapple

Bench
put some coin on bunnies in my multi for the upset. call me crazy but those odds are nuts...nice to have the season back. all the best for the roosters and bunnies fans. should be a good one.

blaza88z

Coach
put some coin on bunnies in my multi for the upset. call me crazy but those odds are nuts...nice to have the season back. all the best for the roosters and bunnies fans. should be a good one.

100% agree, I had them a 2.40-2.50 chance.

I also think the 10.5 points starts for the Titans is tempting given the outs the Cowboys have, that's my multi for the night.

Bet with your head not over it, gamble responsibly.

Grapple

Bench
100% agree, I had them a 2.40-2.50 chance.

I also think the 10.5 points starts for the Titans is tempting given the outs the Cowboys have, that's my multi for the night.

Bet with your head not over it, gamble responsibly.

yeah titans are interesting, but ultimately i think they need Peachey and Taylor to fire to even get close to troubling Cowboys. Though they have enough decent forwards to wrap up JT, and to make it close if they get a sniff.

Went for the safe bet, cows 13+... but cows are such a home crowd team, things are up in the air this round.

good luck mate.

Bazal

Post Whore
So Val Holmes had a pretty good game....GOATrell is up against it in the battle of disappointments...

Latest posts