What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

gregstar

Referee
It’s the same slow, unimaginative, robotic shitt.

The same slow, unimaginative, robotic shitt we’ve dished up for a decade under the 2 most incompetent coaches this club has ever had.

Death has lost its sting.
Because it has to be better than watching this tripe.

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I’m going to go and get some pliers to pull my own teeth out. It’d far more enjoyable than this unimaginative, oppressive, boring crap.

Paul McGregor, you are not a coach. Step aside, because it’s obvious that the board don’t have the balls to do it.

Please end this dynasty of suffering. Enough is enough.

I feel sick.

The saddest thing, I expected this and I’m losing interest in watching my beloved Saints play.

Please put the club and supporters first.

matPORTS

Juniors
Ben Ikin has just said on the coverage post match that he thought the team today "appeared to be no more than the coaches instructions...". He is definitely spot on. Honestly, I hope he and his mates Paul Kent, Buzz and Paul Crawley run with this on NRL 360 and apply the blow torch.

Things were very quiet for us during the lock down period. Not much attention in the media apart from James Grahams' appearances on Fox. Now there is definitely no place left to hide.

There are some serious decisions that need to be made with regards to make up of our squad going forward. Paul McGregor is not the man to be making these decisions (not that he has shown any glimpse of making such decisions to date anyway).

It's time to go !!

BLM01

First Grade
I'd say McInnovation better stop opening his trap in the media ...in fact.
His footprint in all things at the footy club...is stuck in his mouth..in fact both footprints and handprints are.