What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

hewi

Bench
If the opposition can make 80/90 meters a set then they are in your danger zone on the last and can either score or try and get a repeat set. How do they get so many meters, easy we never come off our defensive line we always wait for them to come to us. If they don’t score and we only make 50/60 meters a set as we did then we are not in a position to score or get a repeat set. This is not a new problem I think in the 7 1/2 years of this moron coach only in 1 season has this been rectified and I’ll bet next week will be the same.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
  • Dusty is the answer at 1 or winning the scrimmage at training as career coach put it.
Dusty at fullback would be a dream.. That fend, that turn of pace.. Make it happen!

63c6c2b46eae2c31a92eb16d8fa88f04.gif

SAP58

Juniors
Our bucket mouth so called coach said if players don’t perform no matter who it is there will be changes. Let’s see if he backs up his statement for once. Our halves dont work so let’s see what he does about it ? Unfortunately no matter who plays if you have a rubbish game plan - same result. Our Board are a joke with no spine or foresight, Thanks for nothing hope you are proud of being responsible for turning a proud club into a rabble.

qld redvee

Juniors
If the opposition can make 80/90 meters a set then they are in your danger zone on the last and can either score or try and get a repeat set. How do they get so many meters, easy we never come off our defensive line we always wait for them to come to us. If they don’t score and we only make 50/60 meters a set as we did then we are not in a position to score or get a repeat set. This is not a new problem I think in the 7 1/2 years of this moron coach only in 1 season has this been rectified and I’ll bet next week will be the same.
Hewi
we are lucky to make 40 metres a set - thats one of the problems

Como Connection

First Grade
one out ineffectual play and then not kicking on the fifth but just taking it up -- great tactics . Once again we averaged about 40 metres on a set of 6 not good enough . also noticed that quite often in a set ( usually kick return ) it was tackle 4 before a forward took it up .. bench rotation once more "outstanding" Kerr and vaughan seemed constantly to be coming and going whilst graham got the firat 30 and not sighted - injured ? whilst lawrie got a lot of straight minutes where possibly Fui could have been a better option .
you would have to think that supercoach has lost the shed it just seemed like a training run out there .. So much for the boys ripping in at training there was not a shred of intensity out there today ....
I cannot see what Lawrie offers to the team, another EA!
CC

qld redvee

Juniors
Our bucket mouth so called coach said if players don’t perform no matter who it is there will be changes. Let’s see if he backs up his statement for once. Our halves dont work so let’s see what he does about it ? Unfortunately no matter who plays if you have a rubbish game plan - same result. Our Board are a joke with no spine or foresight, Thanks for nothing hope you are proud of being responsible for turning a proud club into a rabble.
Sap58
In the presser he virtually backtracked changes because the reserves arent getting any game time ..Changes will be made IF IF IF he feels there can be a right adjustment made
so prepare for a long long long season unless he gets an early retirement package

Wittenberg

Juniors
Un-effing-believable!
For me, if Hunt & Norman are the halves next weekend I'm not watching.
Perreira made me dizzy just watching him run around in circles all day. If Saab doesn't start in his place next week I'm not watching.
If Jackson Ford and Jacob Host don't get a spot in the 17 ahead of Old Man Jammer, Blake Lawrie or the sleepwalking Sims brothers I'm not watching.
If we go into a game with a centre or winger on the bench instead of a half or hooker I'm not watching.
If Clune isn't in the 6 or 7 I'm not watching.
If we wear that hideous Red Rag instead of the Red V, I'm not watching.
So, chances are...
I don’t think you will be watching.

Dragon David

First Grade
Watching Raiders against the Storm. Gee the Raiders have a great squad. They are going to be hard to beat this year by all teams and in the case of the Dragons versus them..... well another embarrassment I'd say.

redv13

Bench
McInnes, what a tackling machine, so much ticker for a small fella. Thought T Sims, Frizz and Vaughan had a dig. The rest can eat a big fuc*ing bag of dic*s but save the biggest one for the “coach”