What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Big Pete

Referee
I've actually been pleasantly surprised with Mandy.

At first, she was just the Tough Enough girl who was supposed to be eliminated early on before The Miz used his lifeline to save her since 'she was hot'. She ended up on Total Divas and really wasn't doing much of anything in NXT till they brought her up with Sonya to add some bodies to the Royal Rumble. I thought they would both get swallowed up, but Sonya is a natural and to her credit, Mandy actually carries herself well. She doesn't come off as a typical diva, she actually gets stuck in and executes some pretty believable throws.

I think she was really smart to pitch the Otis idea and give the WWE something they can sink their teeth into. I'm not sure what the end goal is, but it's been a fun ride and it's elevated everyone that's been involved. Even Dolph is doing better after being Corbin's lackey.

Essentially her appeal is that she's a bikini model who understands show business and can actually work a passable match which is more than you can say for a lot of people with her experience. Her social media work is fantastic as well, I believe she held the record for most engagements around Wrestlemania time. That extra curricular stuff goes a long way, look at how Becky used it to get her run on top.

bileduct

Coach
I just finished watching The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior and holy shit, until now I've never seen a documentary put together by a wrestling organisation just to completely bury the shit out of someone.

Valheru

Coach
I just finished watching The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior and holy shit, until now I've never seen a documentary put together by a wrestling organisation just to completely bury the shit out of someone.

It was an epic burial.

They released another one either when he went in to the HoF or when he died which was far more balanced

bileduct

Coach
Lot of creeps
I'm reading through some of these twitter accounts posting "stories" and so far the vast majority of it is some women upset because they banged a dude that was seeing someone else at the same time. I'm sure there's a few legitimately serious complaints in there but it's a f**king snoozefest so far.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah it's been pretty muddled.

Jack Gallagher has been released over his accusation and any mention of him on the website has been completely scrubbed.

Another Velveteen Dream accusation has surfaced and it's looking pretty damning.

Jim Cornette has also been accused of abusing his powers in OVW and co-ercing his talent to have sex with his wife while he watched in the corner. There's always been stories, Santino referred to it during their confrontation and Janela has made references, but nobody really dug into it.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
He should have been released anyway for those tattoos...

I'm keeping away from all the drama. In a weird way, I'd rather be ignorant about it and let whomever is guilty get their comeuppance. Until then, I'd rather now know about it.

WWE has bought Evolve from WWN. Not sure what this means for FIP or Shine, or Gabe Sapolsky and Sal Hamaoui, but I'm not overly surprised by the move as a significant part of their NXT and main roster talent spent time in Evolve, as well as their PPV's making the move to the Network.