What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We already know who the grand finalists will be.

Diesel

Referee
While I disagree with the premise of the post, I reckon the round 7 matchup between these teams will be a ripper.

Of course, channel 9 disagreed and rewarded the Dragons for their fine form instead, but that’s their loss.
Lol@Nine.

blue bags

First Grade
Lol rd 3 premiers has worked out so well for the Dragons in the past
dragons have a new plan, reversed the old plan , wink;)
Of course, channel 9 disagreed and rewarded the Dragons for their fine form instead, but that’s their loss.
ch9 know dragons are special case, basket case
Top 4 is set unless one has injuries to vital cogs.

parra, roosters, raiders, and knights.
knights have 4 origin players, and origin played after GF , good tip knights:D

SBD82

Coach
While I disagree with the premise of the post, I reckon the round 7 matchup between these teams will be a ripper.

Best decision Channel 9 has made in years.

Dragons fans are too loyal (maybe stupid?) to miss it, and everyone else will tune in to enjoy the train wreck that is the Dragons’ 2020 season.

This has the potential to outdo Origin in TV ratings.

wittyfan

Referee
Parramatta v Canberra. Calling it now. Mark my words.

Easily the standout teams, like they haven't missed a week. They looked good coming into the season and now they've proven corona hasn't interrupted them. Far and away the best teams. To be honest, it won't even be close and daylight will be in third.

No premiership ring for Moses now. :sleepy:

blue bags

First Grade
Congrats to the Eels and Raiders, pulled of the rare feat of being March Premiers in May.
something is very wrong here, cause traditionally , dragons are the premiership favs at this time of the year
mary is up to something, i can smell it

Last Week

Bench
Canberra yes, Parramatta.. not so much, they need to find some consistency. Not sure how they are in a tight game, they either do you by 30.. or 50, or get done themselves

Well, they're 3 and 0. Can't get more consistent than that right now.

And they won their first two games with defence. They've only let in two tries all year.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'd like to think we'd be up there, but there's things we need to improve on to be title contenders. We actually have some challenging games ahead, Manly, Roosters, Storm, Canberra.

If we do well in those games, I'm confident we'll be up there, just need stay injury free in key positions.

If its not Parra, my tip is the Raiders to be right up there. They've got a good balance in the forwards and backs. Williams is in good form and can only get better. Hodgson is a gun.

jargan83

Coach
Commiserations to the fans of both clubs. Never stood a chance once the resident Mensa genius got involved.

mongoose

Coach
I'm quietly confident we will be there.

It's weird being a team now where I expect us to win pretty much every game...