What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
No one gave Ashley Klein that memo last Friday when we were smashed 9-4 in the penalty count.

Brisbane will need a 90-4 count to win this Thursday.

The Roosters weren't that good in getting past a pretty average 50uff$. Good defence and the occasional scintillating backline move but that's it. Broncos had under 40% of possession and it showed, much of it due to their own errors. If the home side can secure some quality ball and keep the big T quiet they might give the fouls a game.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
No staggs put a pretty big dent in the donkeys attack. Hes the one bloke in that side that can make a break and score from absolutely nothing

lockyno1

Post Whore
Will be so ugly

Somehow Darius still gets picked...dear lord

What’s the Roosters 50+ paying?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Broncos forwards are something else. Dunno what you been watching.
That "something else" got pumped 60 nil in a finals game last year. And got pumped again last week by the same forward pack.

There's no doubting the talent in the Broncos pack. I think Haas will be the greatest prop ever.

But they still have so much to learn about being footy players. Particularly about resilience because as a unit they're downhill skiiers, soft and crack way too easily when the blowtorch is applied.

Besides, I was referring to the team as a whole and not just the forward pack. Milford has shown very little footballing nouse recently. Croft looks similar. Isaako looks like Tarzan, but also appears to have Tarzan's brain.

So again, a team of tremendous athletes but hasn't looked anything like a hardened footy team that can execute an attacking game plan.

AJB1102

First Grade
That "something else" got pumped 60 nil in a finals game last year. And got pumped again last week by the same forward pack.

There's no doubting the talent in the Broncos pack. I think Haas will be the greatest prop ever.

But they still have so much to learn about being footy players. Particularly about resilience because as a unit they're downhill skiiers, soft and crack way too easily when the blowtorch is applied.

Besides, I was referring to the team as a whole and not just the forward pack. Milford has shown very little footballing nouse recently. Croft looks similar. Isaako looks like Tarzan, but also appears to have Tarzan's brain.

So again, a team of tremendous athletes but hasn't looked anything like a hardened footy team that can execute an attacking game plan.

They're spectacular individuals but I believe their coach is an imposter.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Broncos $4.45 seems a bit over the top.

It's not, trust me.

Just take the Roosters. I'll be taking them to cover the line EASILY too. We have nothing. Fatso still at 5/8...Boyd in the centres and our hooker is injured...

lockyno1

Post Whore
In the 70 minutes since posting this they've gone to $5.10. Something funny going on here.

We suck thats why

They opened the Roosters -6.5....lets just say I've had a decent whack on that. We are not even going to get close