What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Front Row ezine

Rich102

Staff member
Great publication. Well written and set out.
However can someone tell me (old timer) how I can print the team sheet on a single sheet of paper.
If I print it in portrait mode I get one team. If I print it landscape mode I get one and a half teams.

Parra

Referee
I don't know about your printing problem - I'd just go with the page-per team.

The Front Row publication is the best thing I've seen from LU. Awesome job.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
However can someone tell me (old timer) how I can print the team sheet on a single sheet of paper.
If I print it in portrait mode I get one team. If I print it landscape mode I get one and a half teams.

If you want to print out your team the easiest way would probabaly be by using the Windows snipping tool.

Just snip the page then print it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It depends on your printer and PDF software you're using. I had no trouble customising which pages I wanted to print.

In the Dragons v Warriors game, it is pages 20-21. I scrolled down and it showed the page numbers in the scrollbar.

So that's what I select and it worked. Most pdf and printer programs are similar.

prt-pdf-pages20-21.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Rich, I'm not sure its meant to be printed, you go through a lot of ink, however if you want to print out your team the easiest way would probabaly be by using the Windows snipping tool.

Just snip the page then print it.
Of course it can be printed. The beauty of it is that you have a choice. You can print the old way, or look at it online through your PC or laptop, or open the PDF on your phone. That's the whole idea of it.

The great thing about the PDF version is that it cuts through all the different platforms, browsers.and operating systems.

It's really not that complicated.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Absolutely sterling effort with this publication.

Indulge me for a minute. I am one of those parents that shields his children from screens generally. No Ipads etc. So it is very difficult to find interesting reading material for my 8yo on football. The only Big League publication we get out here is the Annual. Otherwise nothing.

So for LeagueUnlimited to produce a publication like this in f**king printable PDF form every week, is unimaginably awesome! I can flick off a copy every Thursday in time for the family tipping comp and he gets to spend hours poring over the ladder, stats etc. For a bloke who spent his childhood collecting Big League mags this really is a godsend. Thanks so much to the LU team.

Be very happy if you monetised, if you think it is worth it. Happy to chip in a couple of bucks each week.

Also, Andrew Moore gave it a mention on ABC Grandstand last Sunday. He promoted 'The Front Row' heavily so continue to hit him up about it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Desert Qlder

First Grade
With acknowledgement to how much work is involved, is there any scope for future inclusion of Qld Cup teams, game wraps etc?

Any information on other competitions would also be appreciated.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I had a read of the round 4 program. I enjoyed it, especially the Tex Hoy story, the Knights vs Raiders match preview and the "From the Wells" opinion piece. Just a piece of advice for Josh Wells, there's no need to put yourself down with stuff like "I know what you are thinking – ‘who is this guy and why do I care about what he thinks?’" We all love rugby league, and you don't have to be Mal Meninga in order for your views on the game to qualify. It was a good opinion piece and I agree the new rule changes so far appear to be positive.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
With acknowledgement to how much work is involved, is there any scope for future inclusion of Qld Cup teams, game wraps etc?

Any information on other competitions would also be appreciated.
It is definitely our intention to - at the very least - feature teamlists, officials, results and ladders for all the competitions we normally cover on this website - all QRL and NSWRL statewide competitions as well as Super League and Championship in the UK.

Sadly the majority of those competitions will not take place this year, but we are very keen to expand to include those once they are up and running.

Cheers!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It is definitely our intention to - at the very least - feature teamlists, officials, results and ladders for all the competitions we normally cover on this website - all QRL and NSWRL statewide competitions as well as Super League and Championship in the UK.

Sadly the majority of those competitions will not take place this year, but we are very keen to expand to include those once they are up and running.

Cheers!
@Desert Qlder Further to the above, we are always looking for contributors. Even if it's for one issue. If you feel you'd like to lend a helping hand, you'd be welcomed aboard.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
@Desert Qlder Further to the above, we are always looking for contributors. Even if it's for one issue. If you feel you'd like to lend a helping hand, you'd be welcomed aboard.

The hard ask, well done ;).

Unfortunately I have to decline, but do appreciate the vote of confidence. I produce a heavy metal radio show each week so understand what it is like to produce media content just for the love of it.

If I have scope, I may take you up on the offer at a future time.

Latest posts