What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
Good mate. A bit cold and its been a pisser that everything has been closed but I don't mind it.
Translation: FMD, mate. Who wouldn't like being in the middle of the freezing cold Klondike with nothing else to do but avoid truffle sniffing merkins and Bentspoke quaffers? I don't mind it but when does the next plane to Chardies leave?

strider

Post Whore
Translation: FMD, mate. Who wouldn't like being in the middle of the freezing cold Klondike with nothing else to do but avoid truffle sniffing merkins and Bentspoke quaffers? I don't mind it but when does the next plane to Chardies leave?
Why would gary be avoiding himself?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In fairness, it is a bit of a cold shithole but I figure I'll live where I want when I eventually retire early.

Bazal

Post Whore
In fairness, it is a bit of a cold shithole but I figure I'll live where I want when I eventually retire early.

It's a hell hole that can go f**k itself in winter.

It's a pretty decent spot in summer. Except when it hits 45. But I for one do love a long summer arvo in the sun with plenty of beers, nightfall at 9pm and 30 odd degrees.

strider

Post Whore
It's a hell hole that can go f**k itself in winter.

It's a pretty decent spot in summer. Except when it hits 45. But I for one do love a long summer arvo in the sun with plenty of beers, nightfall at 9pm and 30 odd degrees.
Spring and autumn, f**king awesome