What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Raiders @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Raiders v Knights

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Well we've really messed this up. Lee and Mann poor mistakes right when we needed to slow things down and take time out of the game. I think we're cooked.

K-Man

Bench
Sure enough Mann shows some of that weak Newcastle mentality we've all come to know and love. That's exactly the shit I'm talking about.

Yeah, it really is. Watching the game with my girlfriend, a casual observer, and trying to explain why Mann is so annoying. It's not that he's a terrible footballer, it's that he is mediocre in every department and at NRL level it shows. That was such a soft way to concede 12 points.

perverse

Referee
Yeah, it really is. Watching the game with my girlfriend, a casual observer, and trying to explain why Mann is so annoying. It's not that he's a terrible footballer, it's that he is mediocre in every department and at NRL level it shows. That was such a soft way to concede 12 points.
I was happy with him today until then. It was just such the wrong time to make that error.

perverse

Referee
We've got away with it. Aside from the wobblies around the 60m mark, a great performance. Wasn't expecting the win at all today. Stoked.

perverse

Referee
Jesus, some things never change.

F***ing believe. Stop sooking.
Sooking because I'm happy with an unexpected win? It's not unreasonable to be braced for a loss against a premiership favourite after our huge effort last week. I'm delighted, lol.

Jono078

Referee
Great win. Little hick-up in the second half but we can't expect to be perfect.

With that last try that solidifies us as the best attacking team after 4 rounds.

Bring on the Storm next week, I'll be feeling confident going into it!