What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Yes! The rare away jersey is a thing of beauty too - and it's mostly red to match the club name as well...

images

IMO a future Perth team should have a gold/yellow/burnt yellow home jersey - maybe the crushers "mustard yellow" - and a mostly red one (with black, yellow, white trim) like this as away.

I've seen one on auction going in bids to upwards of $700 recently - possibly yours?

sempmrh

Juniors
I always like the marketing-speak for the justification of colour choices. It’s blue because water. Brilliant.

I don’t like the black and blue together. I would have the Firehawks wearing orange, black and red - maybe even a darker, earthy shade of red.

Patorick

Staff member
Question for the designer people on here:

Is there a blank template that you use for your design?

Or do you have to make your own template?

MugaB

Coach
5851200564f0a0121a714eb9a56f0036

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/d4f90fc50a7ddcffcb90e2f426885fb0

Too close to the Tiges and the purpley blue just doesn't fit with the orange. I get that they are playing for the east tigers heritage but a new colourway would be needed.

keep the orange for the fire/tigers and maybe team it up with a medium blue ?
I like it, simple, colors are ok, although titans being 2 blues, orange and white seems a bit close, i agree with a change from blue to a brown or purple
Would make the firebird colors more unique, and be natural rival for the broncos

mn_tibor

Juniors

myrrh ken

First Grade
I like it, simple, colors are ok, although titans being 2 blues, orange and white seems a bit close, i agree with a change from blue to a brown or purple
Would make the firebird colors more unique, and be natural rival for the broncos

We def need a brown jersey as a point of difference. Contrasted with either light blue, red, or yellow would be great.

Craegus

Juniors

sempmrh

Juniors
I agree that it is too close to the Tigers.

But here are two concepts I just put together anyway

njNyXYe.jpg

BFFChiu.jpg
You've done good work here and I like this better than the attempt in the Fox Sports article but the addition of blue to the orange and black still doesn't sit right with me. I think the blue needs to be darker to complement the orange - but if they're going to do that there's not really any point in keeping the black.

I think the Firehawks would be better off leaving the Tigers jersey behind and coming up with a new design better suited to the colours.

Craegus

Juniors
You've done good work here and I like this better than the attempt in the Fox Sports article but the addition of blue to the orange and black still doesn't sit right with me. I think the blue needs to be darker to complement the orange - but if they're going to do that there's not really any point in keeping the black.

I think the Firehawks would be better off leaving the Tigers jersey behind and coming up with a new design better suited to the colours.

Completely agree with you. I was mainly just trying to show a more realistic design compared to the Fox Sports designs.

Reflector

Juniors
We def need a brown jersey as a point of difference. Contrasted with either light blue, red, or yellow would be great.

Dark brown- like Cleveland Browns shade- would go well on that jersey. I mean the blue looks ok but FFS how many blue teams do we already have in the NRL?