What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Vs Eels

mxlegend99

Referee
Great first half. Pathetic second half. Wish i could say I was surprised. But this is Panthers through and through

murraymob

Coach
I don’t like losing.But let’s get real we just lost to the form team in the comp.They have been racking up some big scores .We will improve each week can parra no.No sure how Edwards is going but put him in next week and see how we go

mxlegend99

Referee
Josh Mansour what the f**k was that?

He might have scored some absolute sitter tries the past 2 weeks. A miracle in itself. f**k me the guy is useless for anything except metres out of your own end.

Typical Penrith. Undo a great half of footy with a gutless half like that. Blake did more in 1 minute than Whare has done the past 3 years. Rave about our pack snd then watch Tamou let merkins run straight through him to level the game than lead it. f**k giving him an extension. That's the same shit we crucified RCG for. Only he is supposed to be our captain.

Fangs

Coach
Three points:

- Great 60 minutes. We didn't play the last 20 minutes.

- Crichton got a lesson tonight. Two costly missed tackles that basically cost us the game.

- Luai should never have been interchanged. Had a great game and it was unnecessary. Bad move from Ivan.

betcats

Referee
Our conversion rate on clean break is pathetic, Martin goes straight through and there’s no support within 10 metres of him.

Crichton learnt some lessons tonight, he gave away the penalty then missed waqa, really poor mistakes.

Flashstep

Juniors
Really tough loss but I don't think I can blame the team tonight, 2nd half Parra literally had all of the ball. From the 30th to the 10th minute in the 2nd half the possession was 80-20 Parra's way, we did really well to hold them out as long as we did but when one team has all that momentum it is very very hard to stop. One try is all it takes to turn a game like that on it's head, unfortunately Blake had to remember he has some strength and decided to use it against an inexperienced Crichton.

rem286

Juniors
Big effort from the boys but disappointing to let that lead go. Saw enough to think they will go a long way this year if that effort is maintained. Remembering we lost a player in the first 2 minutes and were down to 16 men in a very high intensity match, I think fatigue just got the better of them in the end.

3 things I hope they take out of that game:

1. Aekins really is average at the back. Good back up but not good enough for a premiership.

2. Crichton is a special talent but still immature in the body and has some defensive issues, needs help out there.

3. Burton is by far a better attacking weapon than Luai who has had many chances to show something without really showing a great deal.

martielang

Bench
f**k me some of you need to get realistic, we weren’t even close to average that second half. Our defence was quality apart from a couple of lapses which happens when you have a good young centre v a very good experienced one.

Great performance overall. Fell asleep for 10 mins & they made us pay. Also helps when the opposition gets a set restart every time they spend over a second on their backs.

betcats

Referee
Three points:

- Great 60 minutes. We didn't play the last 20 minutes.

- Crichton got a lesson tonight. Two costly missed tackles that basically cost us the game.

- Luai should never have been interchanged. Had a great game and it was unnecessary. Bad move from Ivan.

Burton has more impact in ten minutes than Jerome did all game.

Fangs

Coach
Last play from Mansour was also a shocker. He has so many reasons to pass the ball.

He is a tough case. Great workrate, offers experience. I don't see him staying in first grade regularly in 2021. Naden on his wing is pretty tempting. And I'm not sure he can move to the backrow.