What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

dogslife

Coach
25% capacity in QLD. Broncos will be lucky to get that, and that's double what the Titans would get without a pandemic

siv

First Grade
So Adelaide opening up for crowds

Queensland open for crowds

Its 2 days before Rd5 and still no word if we can go

Valheru

Coach
NSW deputy premier wants crowds at games as soon as round 6 and wants punters to be able to bring their own tinnies so they avoid the bar!

I dont think I have ever been so supportive of an idea from a politician.

Dark Corner

Juniors
NSW deputy premier wants crowds at games as soon as round 6 and wants punters to be able to bring their own tinnies so they avoid the bar!

I dont think I have ever been so supportive of an idea from a politician.
I think the only time you should get drink before match time is they just have a stall selling 4/6 pack cans in a cooler for a nice price and I really don't think queuing for pints/schooners etc is the best interest of the game as you miss bits of the game time, same with coffee as the pro/semi pro clubs don't need a Barista f**king about doing a coffee Mocha like he is doing some sort of Dj set but just need a McDonalds type machine where you push 1 button.

Jamberoo

Juniors
Does anyone know if the new rule for crowds is 25% of stadium capacity, or 25% of seated capacity. As all attending must be in an allocated seat, it could be the latter.

siv

First Grade
Does anyone know if the new rule for crowds is 25% of stadium capacity, or 25% of seated capacity. As all attending must be in an allocated seat, it could be the latter.

Take Bankwest thats around 7500 or 3750 per club

Still going to feel like Lotto to be allowed to go to a actual game

Dark Corner

Juniors
Take Bankwest thats around 7500 or 3750 per club

Still going to feel like Lotto to be allowed to go to a actual game
When will the NRL get to be like what's happen with the opening season of the Rugby Union in New Zealand as seen nearly 40000 tickets have been sold for the game in Auckland this week end.

Canard

Immortal
When will the NRL get to be like what's happen with the opening season of the Rugby Union in New Zealand as seen nearly 40000 tickets have been sold for the game in Auckland this week end.

When our Rona is effectively eradicated as it is in NZ.

Latest posts