What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WIN Corporation

Gareth67

First Grade
I wonder if the board shall continue their supportive stance of the maestro should the Narkies run up a cricket score against the Dragons this Arvo ?

TruSaint

Referee
I wonder if the board shall continue their supportive stance of the maestro should the Narkies run up a cricket score against the Dragons this Arvo ?

I dont think any result over the next few weeks will matter mate.
They had their chance at the so called " emergency meeting".

End of season is my guess.

piesplusreturns

Juniors
2/. Massive problems at the club which will take some time to fix...suggested as Bennett would only be here for 3 years , may not be the best option.

This, for me, is why Anthony Griffin is the best man for the job.

I think he would be in for the long haul and be keen to build something.

From what I hear, he did a great job at Penrith bringing through juniors.

And he'd want to stick it to Gus, which would be pretty strong motivation.

Anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with Gus must be doing something right.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Can’t be due to “not being invited to the negotiating table” - they have been reducing spend since 2014..

And if it’s anything to do with results on field, that’s just poor governance from a leagues club to not look to invest to fix the issue.

You add to this their PR bit from Danny Robson this week about how rich they are, it all says something’s fishy.

Easily explained Muz- Danny Robson is an imposter- the real Sec Man is Danny Robinson

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
This, for me, is why Anthony Griffin is the best man for the job.

I think he would be in for the long haul and be keen to build something.

From what I hear, he did a great job at Penrith bringing through juniors.

And he'd want to stick it to Gus, which would be pretty strong motivation.

Anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with Gus must be doing something right.

Certainly the best immediately available Australian option- still interested in what Shaun Wane could bring out here with him from the Old Dart as, despite our reputed 2021 war chest, there's not a lot of quality players available here eg props and edge running back rowers.

Latest posts