What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

kit66

Bench
I missed this game. Great to see the Hunt switch to 9, Dufty where he belongs and Graham on the bench.
I'd like to see Ford get a run though, he's a future star, needs to to be in the side.
The hi-lights didn't show me much but the tries were good efforts, our attack looked a little more cohesive than our recent outings. Great balls from Dufty. The next few weeks will be tough but at least the boys have the taste of victory to inspire them.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
My only change for next week would be Saab in for Rav. JP is slow but he is pretty good at bringing it out of our end and gives quick plays.

Put all of our attacking kicks to Lomax and Saab's side and we should see some success.
It was good to see them go that way with some kicks high enough for Lomax to contest as Lomax and Saab play more together and they kick and pas that way a bit they should get better and better. I do agree with Fittler though that Lomax has to start taking those kicks more often. I’m not too disheartened though as it was the first time I’ve seen kicks put up his way where he has a 50/50 chance of him. The more practice he has at building combos and playing there the better he and Saab will get.

Dragonsamy

Bench
For sure, I’d bring in Sailor at 6. Mainly to keep the continuity. It’s the Gold Coast so if we have a dig we should beat them. Going into the Roosters game I reckon we have a better shot at competing with them with today’s combination so would be nice to not tinker with it too much.

Forbes agree but I think Mary will go with the conservative of hunt back number 6

SAP58

Juniors
For sure, I’d bring in Sailor at 6. Mainly to keep the continuity. It’s the Gold Coast so if we have a dig we should beat them. Going into the Roosters game I reckon we have a better shot at competing with them with today’s combination so would be nice to not tinker with it too much.
Dont disagree FCD except for our wingers especially Rav he has to go for Saab, the Roosters will bomb the hell out of him which could get ugly.

TruSaint

Referee
Dragons fans after today's win.

103103427_1772346659570699_5907173737958643343_n.jpg

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Dont disagree FCD except for our wingers especially Rav he has to go for Saab, the Roosters will bomb the hell out of him which could get ugly.
Yeah I’d definitely like to see Saab in I just mean continuity in the spine. I thought Norman and Clune looked better than Hunt and Clune, and Hunt at 9 adds another dimension in attack. He seems to have a bit more time with his kicks there and can game manage a bit better there than at 7 in terms of territory. I still think the Roosters will pump us but it gives me hope we have a chance.

Latest posts