What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 6
Sydney Roosters v Parramatta Eels
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Saturday 20 June 2020

Kickoff 7:35pm, Fox League/Kayo

TL-SYD20a.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Sam Verrills 15. Isaac Liu 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins 18. Sitili Tupouniua 19. Mitchell Aubusson 20. Ryan Hall 21. Lachlan Lam

TL-PAR20a.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Ray Stone 15. Marata Niukore 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Peni Terepo 18. Brad Takairangi 19. David Gower 20. George Jennings 21. Jai Field

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
Looking forward to this.

Roosters really havent been put under any duress since the resumption of play so it will be interesting to see how they handle it.

Incorrect

Coach
It would be a surprise to see any team get within 20 of the Roosters at full strength for the rest of the season... They're on a completely different level to every other team in the comp

The unknown

Juniors
Should be a juicy game.

don’t think the short back up will affect roosters much, barely got out of 1st gear tonight

Apey

Staff member
It would be a surprise to see any team get within 20 of the Roosters at full strength for the rest of the season... They're on a completely different level to every other team in the comp
Calm down the teams they've smashed are the Broncos and the Dogs.

That said I think they'll win here 1 - 12 no problems.

The_Frog

First Grade
Parra will need the lion's share of the ball to win this. They will seek to get it through pinpoint bombs from Moses. This is how they managed to monopolise possession for a lengthy period in the second half last game after being outplayed early. The Roosters need to put pressure on his kicking game, which we didn't.

wittyfan

Referee
Looking forward to this.

Roosters really havent been put under any duress since the resumption of play so it will be interesting to see how they handle it.

Lol at them trying to shift the game an extra day because they can't handle a 5 day turnaround.

Cockosh

Juniors
I think we will win in a tight one given we have home ground advantage.
If both teams are at their best we win 13+. No disrespect intended to the eels I just think we are at another level right now.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think we will win in a tight one given we have home ground advantage.
If both teams are at their best we win 13+. No disrespect intended to the eels I just think we are at another level right now.

Home Ground advantage at Parras home ground

mongoose

Coach
Eels will come crashing back down to earth. They're a good side but they aren't ready to beat the Roosters yet.

Silent Knight

First Grade
My mob got our reality check against Melbourne but I'm hoping the Eels don't get theirs here. I really like the way the Eels play in attack, especially with Dylan Brown, but the Roosters are utterly ruthless and will punish any errors.

I'm going to keep my hopes up and say Eels by 2 after Fergo scores a try in the corner in the last 10 minutes of the game. But it could very easily go the other way.