What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
5 year deals never work. 3 years gives a chance to see how they develop but we are matching the top teams with points per game so far. So if it keeps going like this then we can lock up who we have and go for depth instead

We all hope Stephen Chrichton is the real deal. We need one or two juniors in the outside backs with the same level of ability and perhaps then we can progress to the next level.

franklin2323

Immortal
We all hope Stephen Chrichton is the real deal. We need one or two juniors in the outside backs with the same level of ability and perhaps then we can progress to the next level.

Yeah there were too many holes to fix in one off season. The more that kick on the more that is filled

The_Frog

First Grade
A squad capable of finishing 5-7 is perform at our best and have a good run with injuries but not quite good enough to really challenge the competitions top four sides.
I'd be happy with that, having run 10th last year. The core of the side would have another year together and be ready for an assault on the top 4 next year.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Yeah there were too many holes to fix in one off season. The more that kick on the more that is filled

Staines has been on the extended bench for the last two weeks maybe he replaces Shawn Blore in our top 30. Staines and Laurie have plenty of pace whilst lacking experience. I cant see both Whare and Mansour being FG regulars next year. Maybe use Mansour as an interchange backrower

Whino

Bench
Staines has been on the extended bench for the last two weeks maybe he replaces Shawn Blore in our top 30. Staines and Laurie have plenty of pace whilst lacking experience. I cant see both Whare and Mansour being FG regulars next year. Maybe use Mansour as an interchange backrower

They changed the rules for the re-launch. Clubs are now allowed to play development players outside the top 30. They don't have to wait until June 30.

Kilkenny

Coach
Not the greatest of news I guess, but having said that it gives others an opportunity to step and show what they can do.

Kilkenny

Coach
Obviously, you don’t wish injury upon any of our players but at least we have the forward depth to cover his absence. We do have like for like in many respects.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Interesting hearing Fittler on the Footy Show yesterday talking about a halfback for Origin. Although it’s still 5 months away he said it’s between Nathan, Pearce and Mitch Moses and Nathan has his nose in front right now.

Interesting hearing Fittler on the Footy Show yesterday talking about a halfback for Origin. Although it’s still 5 months away he said it’s between Nathan, Pearce and Mitch Moses and Nathan has his nose in front right now.

Going deep in the finals series will give someone a big advantage. I doubt many guys will be selected who haven’t played for 4-6 weeks.

Kilkenny

Coach
Obviously I hope Nathan retains his origin spot, but right now I am only concerned about us. My concern and focus is us securing enough points to make the top 8 or better still the top 4.

franklin2323

Immortal
Obviously, you don’t wish injury upon any of our players but at least we have the forward depth to cover his absence. We do have like for like in many respects.

Not really. Most are in their 2nd year of FG if Yeo or someone goes down we are in a bit of trouble

Latest posts