What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Vs Storm

MugaB

Coach
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/fdb5a7e20bbf92fdb361d8cfa8a19d28

7 a side game between Panthers and Storm for fringe players to play in.
Great idea and concept to keep fringe players game ready. To be rolled out for all teams this season
Yeah mary McGregor floated this except it was a mini 9s comp pre game, a 18min match prior to the main event, each game, this can easily get some mtch fitness to those in the 20-30 spots who aren't playing the 1st grade match

kinghippo

Juniors

Kilkenny

Coach
Heart says Panthers, head say’s Storm. They will most likely suffocate the life out of us, they are a side we struggle against given there defensive structures are so good. Just not sure we have enough point’s in us to get the job done. I hope I wrong.

Be interesting to see if coach Cleary changes thing up a bit and goes for the throat with Burton into 5/8 and perhaps bring Jack Hetherington onto bench. No doubt he’ll play it safe but fortune favours the brave.

Kev07

Juniors
No doubt the Storm will be peppering Edwards all night trying to force mistakes from him and breaking down his confidence.

Kilkenny

Coach
No doubt the Storm will be peppering Edwards all night trying to force mistakes from him and breaking down his confidence.

I’m not worried about Dylan he’ll be fine. More worried about us creating opportunities and scoring enough points to score more than they do.

kinghippo

Juniors
There were a lot more penalties last night and the 2 sin bins, I hope it doesn’t happen to us.
The old “crackdown “ from the refs can be bad news.

Kilkenny

Coach
There were a lot more penalties last night and the 2 sin bins, I hope it doesn’t happen to us.
The old “crackdown “ from the refs can be bad news.

Honestly, it is what is is. Who knows which way the refs are gonna blow. I hope we get a fair crack from Ashley but our record with him is not great. And before I get crucified by using him as an excuse I am simply pointing out our record with him. It is not great.

kinghippo

Juniors
Honestly, it is what is is. Who knows which way the refs are gonna blow. I hope we get a fair crack from Ashley but our record with him is not great. And before I get crucified by using him as an excuse I am simply pointing out our record with him. It is not great.
Yeah, I was thinking more of the impact on the game from the ref bosses.
Players have just adjusted to the new rules and now the refs are talking tough which may mean we are playing a different ball game.

Jane Murray

Bench
I am unsure about anyone else, however, I am extremely nervous about this game. I believe that the recent criticism about Cam Smith will fire him up.

Latest posts