What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Roosters

Dragon David

First Grade
As long as they put in not turn it up.
Yes, just as we tell our kids. "It doesn't matter if you don't win sonny boy, just give it your all and have fun".

The Morris boys love playing against us and at this moment when you compare each player we have against theirs in the 17 a side teams, we just do not rate. However, whilst this is the case you never know what can happen on the day - well here's hoping for a win by us.

blue bags

First Grade
I want to see the dragon the everything at the roosters and for 80 min.
Then I will be please.
And you never know
we all know, your dreamimg
Yes, just as we tell our kids. "It doesn't matter if you don't win sonny boy, just give it your all and have fun".

The Morris boys love playing against us and at this moment when you compare each player we have against theirs in the 17 a side teams, we just do not rate. However, whilst this is the case you never know what can happen on the day - well here's hoping for a win by us.
sweet lullaby dreaming
Torture coming, the team I despise 30 Saints 4
is that all . thats halftime

Old Timer

Coach
From what I’ve seen if the recent Roosters game compared to the Dragons ... all I see is a bloodbath of biblical proportions.
Anyone who thinks we can score more points, defend and a jag a win against the Roosters is kidding themselves...
Anyone thinking that are hanging their hats on the James Graham replacement because we haven't got anything on the books at this very moment that will put any sort of a dent into the chooks.

This game will be like a peasant village facing the might of the entire Roman Empire.

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
From what I’ve seen if the recent Roosters game compared to the Dragons ... all I see is a bloodbath of biblical proportions.
Anyone who thinks we can score more points, defend and a jag a win against the Roosters is kidding themselves...
I wonder if Mike Tyson is available? Would be a good chance to get fit for his comeback.
281DF67C-291D-4D9B-BD71-21E5C2428B81.jpeg

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Looks like Periera will be out for at least 2 games.
Now with the 'supposed' departure of Saab this week, suddenly our winger stocks are looking rather thin.

And talk about a baptism of fire for whoever it is. But the choices are:

- Sailor
- one of the Feagai boys
- Lafai

Ramsey is not ready.

However, if mastercoach has his way, Lomax will go to wing, and Lafai will come into the centres. We all know this right!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Looks like Periera will be out for at least 2 games.
Now with the 'supposed' departure of Saab this week, suddenly our winger stocks are looking rather thin.

And talk about a baptism of fire for whoever it is. But the choices are:

- Sailor
- one of the Feagai boys
- Lafai

Ramsey is not ready.

However, if mastercoach has his way, Lomax will go to wing, and Lafai will come into the centres. We all know this right!
Tbh it’s probably the best option but a damn shame.

possm

Coach

Will someone tell me again, why didn't we sign the Morris Brothers?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Let’s wait and see if Saab is released, if so the lunatics are definitely running the asylum
They can’t release him now, he’s the nil for a wing spot. JP suspended and Rava was probably in line for a dropping in any case so we need him. He won’t get an opportunity at Melbourne he’s not in front of Vunivalu or JAC. So leaving for an opportunity is bullshit and pretty highly in breach of contract. I can understand next year to replace one of those two but right now I would just flat out say no it’s a low act on his part if he’s pushing this hard in current situations imo.

Latest posts