What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters / Eels

Crush

Coach
Stranger things have happened.
It's NRL, not EPL.
Dragons can beat Roosters, not likely but possible.

possm

Coach
Given their performances tonight, if we're at our absolute best, we should only lose by 50.
  • Illawarra coach and recruitment Director. Bothe need to be sacked.
  • WIN Corp / Gordons inability to make hard decision or invest much need funds in SGI. The structure of SGI needs to be changed so that the Board members can be held accountable.

Address the above problems and we will be on our way to be the best team in the competition again.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The Rorters were on fire, if that team turns up and the team we played GC turns up we will receive a solid beating but if they turn up slightly below that and we pull out the best we can muster with minimal mistakes who knows it could be a contest.

possm

Coach
I think there is a chance that the Roosters will arrive bruised and batted. And just for Possm, Saab will fly high above them all and score 3 tries for a close win to the Dragons.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I think there is a chance that the Roosters will arrive bruised and batted. And just for Possm, Saab will fly high above them all and score 3 tries for a close win to the Dragons.
Wouldn’t be surprised to Saab get a few if they put him on the right, they are aiming a lot of attack that way and he’ll be outside Lomax not Aitken in this stint. Who knows if he can start building a combo with Lomax and we can jag a win he just might want to stay.

grouch

First Grade
NRL is turning into the EPL, and we are Southampton

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/si...ntenders-from-pretenders-20200622-p554ya.html

Champion Data report that there is now an additional converted try average difference between winners and losers since the introduction of the six-again call.

The weekend results, after only four rounds of a resumed season, don’t establish a trend. However, when top teams played each other, the scores were relatively low and close (Panthers 21 Storm 14; Roosters 24 Eels 10; Sea Eagles 14 Raiders 6); when top teams played bottom teams, the results were lopsided (Knights 27 Broncos 6, Rabbitohs 40 Warriors 12); when bottom teams played each other, the fulltime scores disguised an inability to defend, or attack, or both (Wests Tigers 36 Cowboys 20, Dragons 20 Titans 8, Sharks 20 Bulldogs 18 ).

So, a chasm threatens between a top eight – Roosters, Eels, Raiders, Storm, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs and Knights - and a bottom eight - Wests Tigers, Sharks, Dragons, Broncos, Warriors, Cowboys, Titans and Bulldogs.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/si...ntenders-from-pretenders-20200622-p554ya.html

Champion Data report that there is now an additional converted try average difference between winners and losers since the introduction of the six-again call.

The weekend results, after only four rounds of a resumed season, don’t establish a trend. However, when top teams played each other, the scores were relatively low and close (Panthers 21 Storm 14; Roosters 24 Eels 10; Sea Eagles 14 Raiders 6); when top teams played bottom teams, the results were lopsided (Knights 27 Broncos 6, Rabbitohs 40 Warriors 12); when bottom teams played each other, the fulltime scores disguised an inability to defend, or attack, or both (Wests Tigers 36 Cowboys 20, Dragons 20 Titans 8, Sharks 20 Bulldogs 18 ).

So, a chasm threatens between a top eight – Roosters, Eels, Raiders, Storm, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs and Knights - and a bottom eight - Wests Tigers, Sharks, Dragons, Broncos, Warriors, Cowboys, Titans and Bulldogs.
Now the Rorters are after D.Fifita and will probably get him so they will have Crichton, Cordner and Fifita as backrowers...

BLM01

First Grade

I disagree in part...it is a cycle in regards to teams to the top with the exception of the roosters Souths and storm have been the only ones that have been around the top eight for this past 5+ years or so that are there now
And those clubs are owned by wealthy private ownership
It tells you more that there is not enough players to go across 16 clubs so the clubs that identify and nurture or buy the best young or current talent or coaches all the way through to the top grade are the ones that shine at the moment
Out of those three I mentioned earlier souse and potentially Melbourne could be on the slippery dip specially if they lose their coaches in the next year or so
But one club the way they’re going could be the next Manchester united that is the roosters and potentially long-term coach of Robbo
As Brisbane were in the 90s and early to mid 2000”s

BLM01

First Grade
Before dragons can do anything they first have to go and get themselves a good coach and follow that up by one of the better recruitment manages out there and the coach will bring good football staff with him and then we can build again
Another words blow our football department up and start over

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Before dragons can do anything they first have to go and get themselves a good coach and follow that up by one of the better recruitment manages out there and the coach will bring good football staff with him and then we can build again
Another words blow our football department up and start over
Essential, my hope is we inflict a punishing defeat on the Rorters because I hate then I don’t care if we lost the rest of our games.

BLM01

First Grade
Essential, my hope is we inflict a punishing defeat on the Rorters because I hate then I don’t care if we lost the rest of our games.
That won’t happen in reality
I even hear Robbo is gonna take this Friday night off as an RDO
And whatever reserve players he chooses to play can coach themselves on Friday night

getsmarty

Immortal
Now the Rorters are after D.Fifita and will probably get him so they will have Crichton, Cordner and Fifita as backrowers...

Of course they will....plenty of space in their cap...they will release some aging forward and fifita will join for "Modest " dollars as he wants to be a winner...........

gregstar

Referee
If the rorters actually did not even turn up to the stadium and we were literally playing against no one, we'd only draw it.

Ravioli would be dropping the ball.
Nufty would get steamrolled by the wind.
abNormal would kick out on the full.
Fizzle would be rehearsing his "glad to be at the Knitts" lines.
cutie would be pissing himself at the money our dopes are paying him.
Tareak would still get sin-binned.

And Jowls would be dishing out hummers to the board.

Latest posts