What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

Fangs

Coach
Last Fought from Fangs.

We should bomb Latrell. And they should bomb Naden. They have to test the guy who has had an extended break from football.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't think there was a choice tonight with it being Mansour's knee.

Nope. Whare needs a big game. Western Weekender always has the inside goss says Whare to England. With Crichton/Naden the centres for next season.

If that is the plan then start early and make Whare backup

Other thing, at least 150+ metres gone from the team with Mansour out. We need To'o and probably Naden to step up from our red zone.

Even average wingers run for 100m, so you don't need to make up a heap.

To'o can probably do a little more, but he already makes a lot of meters.

Kilkenny

Coach
First immortalized in the controversial book "Portnoy's Complaint" in the late 1960's.

The whole issue around sexuality in today’s time’s is somewhat disconcerting.

I hate having to get my photo taken never mind participate in certain sexual acts that are recorded.

Maybe it is just me. Maybe I have to move with the times. If we win tonight maybe I suggest to the wife we should get with the times?

WestyLife

First Grade
Nope. Whare needs a big game. Western Weekender always has the inside goss says Whare to England. With Crichton/Naden the centres for next season.

If that is the plan then start early and make Whare backup

Yeah he's got the mind for the game but the body can't keep up with first grade much longer.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Last Fought from Fangs.

We should bomb Latrell. And they should bomb Naden. They have to test the guy who has had an extended break from football.
Who do they have that can bomb like clears though. Other than Mitchell having a crack I see very little danger in their attack.

kinghippo

Juniors
Who do they have that can bomb like clears though. Other than Mitchell having a crack I see very little danger in their attack.
They score tries from passing .... they don’t need to bomb continuously hoping to get lucky.
They are probably the best attacking backline in the comp, if they get space.
Walker usually hurts us, Braiden Burns and Johnston have speed, even Gagai can pose problems if he is in a state of origin mood.
We have the forwards to stifle them though.

Last edited:

Vicpanther

Juniors
They score tries from passing .... they don’t need to bomb continuously hoping to get lucky.
They are probably the best attacking backline in the comp, Walker usually hurts us, Braiden Burns and Johnston have speed, even Gagai can pose problems if he is in a state of origin mood.
I think that will be there key. Try to run around us. Which will most likley work. I have us by 2

franklin2323

Immortal
Burton I think might be the guy to replace Whare.

Naden's issues with bombing a try & his passing is why he should be considered a winger.

He would be my guy to replace Whare. Just going by what was written my guess is probably not decided on the 6 so don’t want to move guys around

Kilkenny

Coach
Naden is faster and Edwards is back. As a team it shouldn't be an overall drop.

Wow, we have a winger amongst the top metre eaters in the NRL and we don’t think his absence will hurt of effect us?

I so hope you are proven right but again I can’t help but feel the work Josh does is so undervalued.

Latest posts