What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Fri - Roosters 26-12 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
This would have been the game that would have been played in front of maybe 40k fans commemorating a special day, so both sides would be up for it.

Instead, it'll be in front of maybe 200 people would could hear their own echo if they yell loud enough.

These clubs have a healthy rivalry and had some classic moments against each other.

Roosters will have this won by the 10 minute mark with nothing more than a training run and it's going to be f**king excruciating to watch.

Please prove me wrong Saints.

Rodney Rude

Juniors
Big ask for Dragons here. Roosters look unstoppable at the moment and will continue their rampant ways this weekend

SBD82

Coach
McBaldy in his hubris will rate his team's chances but no one else will.

Dragons fans, seriously, take the dog out for a walk, have a drink at the pub, do anything except watch this game. Don't do it to yourself.

Roosters by 30.
I was going to type a rant about supporting your team through thick and thin.

But then I realised I was talking to a knights supporter. There’s nothing I can teach your club’s supporters about loyalty in the bad times.

shear_joy9

Coach
so Teddy now out apparently. Don't know why they didn't just rule him out straight away. It's the dragons ffs

Valheru

Coach
so Teddy now out apparently. Don't know why they didn't just rule him out straight away. It's the dragons ffs

Probably don't want to be seen to rest him.

Jake playing would surprise me too. He looked like he had went 12 rounds last week.

soc123_au

Staff member
Are they playing tomorrow night? The Nable promotion is selling it as a night of karaoke with Victor Radley. Dragons forfeit I assume.

Lambretta

First Grade
Rumour is Roosters will rest one Morris and Tedesco with other Morris at fullback and Maubs and Hall out wide

Ploddy plod plod

That should even things up

RedVDave

First Grade
Any Roosters fans out there who are a little nervous about tonight? Like at all? Even tiny bit? If so why?