What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Zac has always been a weapon and under the right coach, he will flourish. He's a future rep player.

The poor kid has been thrown around the backline and treated like mud, he just needs to have his role simplified. He has been trying to do too much due to poor management, and we're now seeing what he can do after being settled in one position (which is the right position for him).

BLM01

First Grade
Like most staffers at the dragons he parted ways.
He was deemed to be surplus to our needs in one of Mary's? end of season reviews run by Dumb and Dumber (Young & Doust)
And it was not as if we needed a sprint training coach anyway...who did we have that could sprint or he could improve anyway...Farrell, Neilson, McCrone, Matautai and the list goes on and on

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Good idea. The more expertise they use the better.
I’m certain Lomax will become great under the highball. He just just strikes me as the type of bloke that will work at something until he perfects it. With professional players like he, McInnes and Vaughan at the club I’m confident we can build a good team in the coming 3 or so years.

redv13

Bench
He's getting better each game amazing what happens when you out faith in a player and give them more than just 7 minute cameos off the bench in the dying minutes.
Agree. Has been fantastic the last few weeks and running some good lines. Great try last week and again tonight plus got smashed on the line by Manu but still held the ball to score a cracking try. Well done young fella

possm

Coach
Agree. Has been fantastic the last few weeks and running some good lines. Great try last week and again tonight plus got smashed on the line by Manu but still held the ball to score a cracking try. Well done young fella
Ramsay to Fullback
Norman to left centre
Dufty to five-eighth

redv13

Bench
Possm you can’t put Dufty in the frontline and expect him to make 15-20 tackles a game, he’ll get slaughtered. Ramsay is ineligible and INJURED at the moment and Norman can fuc* off for a few weeks to Bali the useless prick

Am impressed with his goal kicking

His defence is first class

Until the club promotes or recruits better halves we would see the best of him

Dufty is now playing the second half/five eight role better than the dudes chewing up $2M of our cap per year.

I would prefer to see Sailor and Clune.

Hunt and Norman to ESL asap.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Possm you can’t put Dufty in the frontline and expect him to make 15-20 tackles a game, he’ll get slaughtered. Ramsay is ineligible and INJURED at the moment and Norman can fuc* off for a few weeks to Bali the useless prick
Covid-19 running rampant in Bali suppose he could practice his side step.

gitano

Juniors
Am impressed with his goal kicking

His defence is first class

Until the club promotes or recruits better halves we would see the best of him

Dufty is now playing the second half/five eight role better than the dudes chewing up $2M of our cap per year.

I would prefer to see Sailor and Clune.

Hunt and Norman to ESL asap.
Piss weak defence like being cast aside by BMoz last night? Bloke's a dud

Latest posts