What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Parra v Canberra GAME DAY thread (27/6/20)

Gronk

Staff member
notice BA didn’t mention the refs once never does... puts the responsibility on the players (but privately does complain)
Plenty on here have claimed that BA is soft for not blaming refs. I’m with you. Worry abput the shit you can control.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Plenty on here have claimed that BA is soft for not blaming refs. I’m with you. Worry abput the shit you can control.

yep!! I read an article a few years ago, where it mentioned BA is one of the coaches that complains the most (eg phone call each Monday). But could never find it again to post here.

annoyed I never posted it!!

T-Boon

Coach
One forward pass call we got in our favour of course the commentators have a look at it and call it controversial even though it clearly travelled forward. The refs need to be calling way more forward passes, not less.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cows, Knight, Manly, Tigers.

We need mitch back in two.

moses is one of our better players and we need him to win the comp but reckon we will go ok without him. Our defence will still be ok, and we can still grind away in games.

The biggest issue is our kicking game, Drown is ok but needs support. I reckon Gutho/Reed (and even Matterson) have the ability to cover that area with some adjustments to our attack.