What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: 2020 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
These three look like playing the 80 min
After 73min

Tevita Pangai :19 tackles - missed 6
Alex Glenn : 3 runs 27 metres
Darius Boyd 3 runs 26 metres

Theres about 2 million in the salary cap with them?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Some of Seibolds quotes at the presser, just like the delusional Drongos on the field

"Fair bit of fight in us"

"With possession we were able to create a bit of momentum"

"I don't see lack of effort"

"looks like we are fatigued but thats because we dont have much footy"

Possession Bronocs 48% Titans 52%
Tackles 310, Titans 318
Missed tackles 40, Titans 43

strider

Post Whore
Some of Seibolds quotes at the presser, just like the delusional Drongos on the field

"Fair bit of fight in us"

"With possession we were able to create a bit of momentum"

"I don't see lack of effort"

"looks like we are fatigued but thats because we dont have much footy"

Possession Bronocs 48% Titans 52%
Tackles 310, Titans 318
Missed tackles 40, Titans 43
"Yeah i am the right person to bring us through this"

hindy111

Post Whore
If the dogs can upset the tigers, the donkeys will be last

It is the worse I have ever seen the club. The halves are problem.
But it's a young talented side. I do not think it would take much to turn them into a premiership side. Boyd,Milford and Birds money would get them 2 new high quality halves

strider

Post Whore
But it's a young talented side. I do not think it would take much to turn them into a premiership side. Boyd,Milford and Birds money would get them 2 new high quality halves
Yeah their spine is pathetic .... milf has gone bad, croft is meh, fullback is too green, they have made terrible decisions about their dummy half

TheParraboy

Staff member

There's 2.7 - 2.8 million there, which two do they get for that money? Ben Hunt and Ash Taylor? Bring the boys back home hahahahahahahahahahaha

Gazzamatta

Coach
I really thought Seibold was a fantastic signing for Brisbane. Happy to say I got that 100% wrong. Maybe he can coach but his recruitment and selection decisions are terrible. He dosent inspire much sympathy either. It appears he is slowly destroying that club. All in all its probably good news.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Is Burton really worth $2.7M though?
I reckon Burton will be a gun. Thought so first time I saw him. Id hate him to go to Brisbane. It could destroy him. Not sure where he fits in at Penrith though. Hes too good to be on the bench.