What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 8 vs Cowboys Team List Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Salmon and Drown would have to be very close to the youngest halves pairing ever. They’re both smolts

Noise

Coach
Anyone heard if they got tix via the ballot?

Manly did theirs and my mate got a ticket (first year member and cheapest season ticket), granted they have way less than us.

chiefy1

Juniors
Salmon and Drown would have to be very close to the youngest halves pairing ever. They’re both smolts

Salmon was first choice when drown went down last year. Taka won't offer much as a second option kicker. Could field get the nod ? I'll say taka 6 and field 14, then maybe taka into the forwards after 25 min

Bandwagon

Staff member
Replacing Moses' long kicking game is where we're gonna fall down a bit I reckon, his spiral bomb off halfway or thereabouts is a thing of beauty when he nails it, and really gives our defence the opportunity to get on top with aggression inside the opposition 10. We don't have another player that can do that, which means a greater margin of error trying to get distance, or the opposition starting their sets further out.

Short kicking game we can cover, so our pack is really gonna have to stand up that extra bit in both defence and attack. What's encouraging is that they did that against the Raiders when Moses went off, we straightened our attack and really pushed through the middle.

Whoever BA goes with I reckon it'll be with that in mind. Run straight, run hard, work to win the ruck.

Noise

Coach
So I got a text saying I am able to go to the game and that I need to check my emails for the attendance form entry. But there is no email.

Hopeless