What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 8 vs Cowboys Team List Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Seems that way with the benchies.

Jeez looking at that bench I'd love Alvaro or even Stefano instead of Gower.

Once McLean and Lolo go off you can really rumble through the Cows middle

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Seems that way with the benchies.

Jeez looking at that bench I'd love Alvaro or even Stefano instead of Gower.

Once McLean and Lolo go off you can really rumble through the Cows middle
Obviously expecting big minutes from Reggie and Jnr.

Stevie

Bench
I used to love Gower but geez I hope he is the right choice! Bit worried, when was the last time he played a game in anger..?

Gronk

Staff member
I used to love Gower but geez I hope he is the right choice! Bit worried, when was the last time he played a game in anger..?
He'll bring more than Alvaro did. Next stop FG debut to Stefano.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gee I was totally wrong, thought Field was no chance. Let’s hope BA improves his defence like he did for Moses.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gee I was totally wrong, thought Field was no chance. Let’s hope BA improves his defence like he did for Moses.

Might find he defends at fullback at times? With Gutho in the line. Maybe not to start with but it's an option.

emjaycee

Coach
With Moses out, there will be a change or two for sure but I think BA will try and minimise it and keep it simple:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Jenko
4. Waqo
5. Fergo
6. Browno
7. Fieldo
8. Rego
9. Rheedo
10. Paulo
11. Lano
12. Matto
13. Marato

14. Kano
15. Oregano
16. Stono
17. Tako

Despite the numbers on their back, I can see Jennings shifting to the right to help Field in D (he did this when we first signed Moses and his D needed help). Dylan, Lane, Blake, Sivo can handle the left edge without too much problem.

Evans in for Alvaro if he is fit, given Alvaro only got 8 mins and Evans was on fire before his injury.
Stone and Oregon to hold their spots and Taka as the utility who hopefully won't actually get any game time.
So only missed on Kano because he is still injured... is 16 from 17 close to 85%